Drug Rehabilitation Program Referrals
Drug-rehab.org was founded in 2002 and is part of a national non-profit campaign to help those affected by drug addiction find help. We are a service helping alcoholics, drug addicts and those dependent on prescription drugs to find a treatment facility that will take them.
There are thousands of drug and alcohol rehabilitation organizations in this country, and all are different. What program is the right fit for your loved one? With so many options, it is difficult to determine. That’s why our organization was created, to GUIDE YOU to find a program NOW. There is a lot of content on this site and this much information can seem overwhelming.
However, after 12 years of work, we have the most efficient way to get you real help quickly:
1. Please visit our page entitled Find Drug Rehab Programs which breaks down what makes addiction treatment facilities different from one another. Based on your specific situation, jot down notes of what you think would be an ideal program.
2. If you have health insurance, please visit our page Check Insurance Benefits for Drug Rehab or click the image to the right. Fill in the secure form so that your benefits can be verified along with the assessment. As soon as you complete the form, pick up the phone and tell the counselor you have completed the Insurance Benefits Check and would like an assessment.
3. If you do not have health insurance, simply pick up the phone and call us immediately for an assessment. Be prepared to explain your situation (such as what drugs the addict is taking and for how long, and any notes from reading the page in #1 above) to the counselor so that he or she may do a proper assessment.
4. Other things to consider:
- We are not an alternative for the phone book. Our service is to provide assessments and referrals. However, if you simply want the contact information of a treatment program, you can use our online directory by clicking the “Search By State” on the left-hand column. Find your state and even city to look for contact information that way.
- If you wish to learn more about the effects of certain drugs, click one of the “Select a Drug” section to get more information. There are also recommended articles regarding addiction in the “Articles on Addiction” section. Scroll below the “Search by State” section and you will find these articles there.
- There is also a variety of other pages throughout the site listed by subject. You can simply click the word that sounds interesting to get more information on that subject.
The counselors at Drug-Rehab.org know our nation’s drug treatment centers, and can place your loved one in the drug rehab center most appropriate for them. Learn your options. Call us today 855-473-4227 or if you need immediate help you can visit our HELPNOW page to quickly search by drug category, state or insurance company.
Don’t Delay – Call Today!
Drug Rehab Treatment Help Categories:
|Drug Rehab Facilities – One of our caring counselors will help you find the best rehab facility for your needs, budget and location.
Drug Rehab Programs – Every situation is different and drug rehab programs vary. Call us now and one of our caring staff members will help you find the drug help that’s right for your needs.
Drug Rehab Treatment – There are thousands of drug rehab centers across the country, each offering different drug rehab treatment options. We will help you find the facility that is right for you or your loved one.
Inpatient Drug Rehab – We’re here to help you find the best in patient rehab program for your situation. Call for help based on your location, your situation and your budget.
Long Term Drug Rehab – Our counselors are familiar with thousands of drug rehabilitation programs, nationwide. Call us now and we’ll help you find the long term drug rehab facility that’s best suited for your needs.
Residential Drug Rehab -Confused about which residential drug rehabs are the best? We will review your situation, your location and your budget, then help you find the best choice.
Alcohol Rehab Treatment Help
|Alcohol Rehab Program Treatment – Choosing the ideal alcohol rehab program treatment for your loved one is important and we can help.
Alcohol Rehab Treatment Centers – Alcohol treatment facilities vary in their approach, location and cost. We are familiar with the leading alcohol rehab treatment centers across the country, so call us for the help you need in making the right choice.