Massachusetts Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism
- Heroin & Opiate Treatment
- Cocaine & Crack Treatment
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Massachusetts resident, CALL NOW or click:
Massachusetts Drug and Alcohol Status
- Cocaine and heroin are the primary dangerous drugs of abuse within the state. Oxycontin has become incredibly popular and is commonly abused.
- The percentage of people over the age of 12 in Massachusetts that had used cocaine was hovering near 3 percent.
- The State created a hotline funded by the government to address the Massachusetts alcohol and drug addiction problem.
- Methamphetamine is available throughout the state, but not in large quantities.
- MDMA and other club drugs are becoming more prevalent throughout the state.
- Marijuana remains highly available throughout the state, statistics can prove.
- 9.6 percent of the population over the age of 18 had used illicit drugs in Massachusetts, whereas 13.21 percent had used marijuana within the past month of the survey.
- Historically there has been a significant heroin problem in Massachusetts.
- Between 2003 and 2007, several thousand deaths were reported, due to either heroin or Oxycontin abuse in Massachusetts.
- 320,000 adults 26 and over in Massachusetts, as well as 43,000 children between the ages of 12 – 17, had a dependence on either drugs or alcohol.
Help in Massachusetts
- Connect with a residential drug rehab center to get timely information on courses of treatment
- Weigh the cost and benefits of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Find drug rehab programs, facilities, clinics and therapies nearest you
For researching purposes, please see the following local Massachusetts resources:
723 Massachusetts Ave. Boston, MA 02118
Boston Public Health Commission provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
300 Frontage Rd. Boston, MA 02127
Boston Public Health Commission provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services
940 Belmont St. Brockton, MA 02301
Brockton Addiction Treatment Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Detox
800 W. Cummings Park Woburn, MA 01801
CAB Health and Recovery Services Inc provides the following services: Detox
280 Highland St. Worcester, MA 01602
Community Healthlink Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
507 Appleton St. Holyoke, MA 01040
Gandara Inpatient Services For Woman provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
298 Washington St. Gloucester, MA 01930
Health and Education Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox
206 Milford St. Upton, MA 01568
Riverside Community Care provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
522 N. Main St. Fall River, MA 02720
Steppingstone Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment