Michigan Drug Rehab and Addiction Treatment Options
Drug-Rehab.org is here to help the addicts of Michigan get access to the help they crave: call us at 877-352-6329 to make an immediate difference today!
Michigan, once the shining child of American industry, is home to 9,876,187 people. The capital is Lansing and the largest city is Detroit or “Motown.”
Over the course of the past decade, Michigan has experienced a decrease in population due to its ailing economy. The state has been plagued with problems for years and drugs are among them, unfortunately. Marijuana, MDMA, heroin, and cocaine (as well as other forms of drugs) are all threats to the population of Michigan.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Michigan resident, CALL NOW or click:
- Cocaine and heroin are both widely available throughout the state.
- Methamphetamine is manufactured in makeshift laboratories and is not widely distributed.
- MDMA is brought in from Canada to Michigan by a variety of different groups. Marijuana is also brought in from Canada to Michigan as well.
- Oxycontin is a growing problem throughout the state, as prescription drug abuse nationwide is rising. Many are obtaining prescriptions, stealing from those with prescriptions, doctor shopping, or breaking into pharmacies to obtain the drug in Michigan.
9 percent of Michigan residents used illegal drugs within the past month and the number of drug-related deaths in Michigan bypasses the national average. The seizure of meth labs in Michigan have increased as of lately and, as usual, marijuana is the most popular of illegal drugs in the state.
Marijuana Possession in Michigan
- Possession of marijuana is a misdemeanor with a possible 1 year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
- There is a conditional discharge attached for people who comply with the courts.
- Anyone who uses marijuana can face up to 90 days in jail and a $100 fine.
- Giving someone marijuana for free is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 1 year in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- Any sale of marijuana is a felony and punishable by up to 4 years in prison and a $20,000 fine.
- Anyone convicted of marijuana charges will lose their license for 6 months.
- Michigan has a zero tolerance drugged driving law in effect.
- Medical marijuana is legal in Michigan, as of 2008.
Locating Help in Michigan
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 877-352-6329 today in Michigan; no matter what kind of treatment you end up seeking, we can help you get to that place.
Whether it is inpatient rehab or a twelve-step program, Drug-Rehab.org has trained professionals on standby.
No matter if your journey to holistic healing takes you to within Michigan’s borders or outside of them, you can get started on rehabilitation today, via Drug-Rehab.org.
For researching purposes, please see the following local Michigan resources:
2885 Health Parkway Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
1016 Outpatient Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
5958 N Canton Center Rd. Canton, MI 48187
Advanced Counseling Services PC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
3949 Sparks Dr. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Alcohol and Chemical Abuse Consultants provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
3190 Hallmark CT Saginaw, MI 48603
DOT Caring Centers Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
20811 Kelly Rd. E.pointe, MI 48021
E.wood Clinics provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
3694 Clarkston Rd. Clarkston, MI 48348
Heron Ridge Associates PLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1105 6th St. Traverse City, MI 49684
Munson Medical Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
3139 W. Huron St. Waterford, MI 48328
Recovery Consultants Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
3169 W. Pierson Rd. Flint, MI 48504
Recovery Unlimited Treatment Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
3737 Lawton St. Detroit, MI 48208
Salvation Army Harbor Light System provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox