South Carolina Drug Rehab and Addiction Treatment
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes involvement of the families, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process themselves.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a South Carolina resident, CALL NOW or click:
- North Charleston
- Rock Hill
- Mount Pleasant
- Goose Creek
- MORE CITIES…
South Carolina Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers
- Cocaine and crack cocaine are highly abused throughout South Carolina; two percent of the population over the age of 18 has used cocaine in the past year.
- Heroin is increasing in popularity amongst the younger party crowd in South Carolina. Methamphetamine abuse and methamphetamine labs have been on the decrease for the past 2 years, although use is still high in South Carolina.
- Meth lab busts in South Carolina, recently though, have increased. Young adults are the main abusers of ecstasy and other club drugs in South Carolina, as they tend to be nationally.
- The rate of drug-induced deaths in South Carolina is higher than the national average.
- The state implemented an addiction treatment “scorecard” to help South Carolina addicts.
- As per government reports, eight percent of the population above the ages of 18 had used marijuana in the past year.
- LSD, as well as ketamine, has begun appearing at nightclubs throughout the area. Oxycontin continues to be a problem of abuse.
We can help you with the following areas in South Carolina:
- Detoxification Centers
- Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment
- Various Rehab Therapies
- Affordable Programs
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 877-352-6329 today to start on the road to recovery in South Carolina!
For researching purposes, please see the following local South Carolina resources:
709 Mill St. Camden, SC 29020
Alpha Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
14 N. Church St. Manning, SC 29102
Clarendon Cty Commission on Alc/Trt provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
421 Capital Square W. Columbia, SC 29169
Columbia Metro Treatment Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
1510 Spring St. Greenwood, SC 29646
Cornerstone provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
144 Faith Home Rd. Greenwood, SC 29648
Faith Home Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
322-A S. Lake Dr. Lexington, SC 29072
LRC Substance Abuse and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
151 N. Spring St. Spartanburg, SC 29304
Spartanburg Alc and D A Commission provides the following services: Detox
800 W. Meeting St. Lancaster, SC 29720
Springs Memorial Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
155 Brozzini CT Greenville, SC 29615
Woodlands Treatment Center LLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment