Alcoholism Treatment Programs
Seeking recovery from alcohol addiction for yourself or a loved one is a serious task with which you may feel you don’t know where to start. You may feel like you have too many options from which to choose. No matter your current stance on finding alcoholism treatment programs, Drug-Rehab.org can help you. Our expert drug rehab placement counselors match addicts with effective treatment every day.
Types of Alcoholism Programs
There are so many types of effective addiction programs that we know at least one of the alcoholism programs we recommend will work for you or your loved one. Consider the types of programs that we recommend:
- Outpatient and inpatient: We refer some addicts to full-time care and others to care that will work amidst the patient’s busy schedule. Keep in mind that outpatient treatment works best with alcoholics who are still able to meet work, school and social responsibilities on a regular basis.
- Private and group therapy: Some addicts feel more comfortable exploring their struggles with alcoholism during one-on-one treatment sessions and others like the camaraderie they feel when they meet up with people in a similar position. We also recommend programs that incorporate both private and group therapies.
- Medicated and non-medicated therapy: Some addicts and their medical providers feel that they need extra assistance from drugs such as antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications. Others feel that they want to get better without further chemical dependency. We’ve got programs that do both, either on an inpatient or an outpatient basis.
- Comprehensive or singular therapy: An alcoholism treatment program may either focus entirely on addiction recovery or it may include other therapy. For example, some treatments incorporate life-building skills so that addicts can get through addiction and build happier, more productive lives for themselves.
- Faith-based or not-faith-based: The most famous “12-step” program often incorporates a faith-based program and we’re happy to recommend that to addicts who feel comfortable in that environment. For addicts who don’t, we have many other options.
Matching with Alcoholism Treatment Programs
When we match addicts with treatment programs, we consider the following:
- The addict’s budget
- The addict’s location and ability (or inability) to relocate temporarily
- The addict’s medical history
- The addict’s history with addiction
- Whether or not the addict has previously attempted to quit
We’ll also want to know which types of treatments seem the most appealing to an addict and which types seem less appealing. All of these factors will help us decide which treatment program we should recommend. If you have any questions about treatments, ask us at any point during our discussion.
Starting the Alcoholism Treatment Program
We try to match every addict with their ideal program as quickly as possible. In some cases, addicts start treatment the next day—or even the same day! Drug-Rehab.org is your answer when you feel lost but know that you desperately want hope for recovery for yourself or for a loved one. We match alcoholics with alcoholism treatment programs that work.
Pick up the phone and dial 855-473-4227 or fill out our online form now. Recovery waits!