Arizona Addiction Treatment
It’s important to find a rehabilitation center that will help you overcome your drug or alcohol addiction problem. When you start looking for Arizona Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers, you will find that there are several different types of drug & alcohol addiction treatments available such as in-patient treatment, long-term residential treatment and altogether detoxification. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs within Arizona; or elsewhere can help your loved ones overcome the problem of addiction.
Drug addiction is a serious and devastating problem a person’s life. Not only does it demolish their time, money and energy, but it can also cause them to forget just how enjoyable and fulfilling life can be when they are clean.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for an Arizona resident, CALL NOW or click:
An addiction to drugs or alcohol can be hard to handle, whether you are suffering from addiction or know someone who is. The purpose of this site is to help those in need find the right treatment program best for them, either at Arizona drug and alcohol rehab centers or in other locations such as California, Washington, etc. .
The alcohol and drug rehab program we map for you will ensure the most continuity of treatment and also allows the person the time away to really confront and handle all the life skills and abilities needed to return home ready to live.
We can help you locate drug and alcohol rehab centers in Arizona that provide in-patient, long term drug and alcohol rehabilitation, detoxification, and long-term residential treatment programs.
Our referral list contains over 3,000 of the best and most affordable resources nationally, including in Arizona, which encompass the following treatment categories:
- Detoxification Centers
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities, dealing with Cocaine, Heroin, Opiates, etc.
- Treatment Centers for Addiction & Alcoholism, In-Patient or Out-Patient
- Twelve Step Meetings with others in your shoes
Top In Major Arizona Cities:
The Reality of Drugs in Arizona
The capital of Arizona is sunny and sprawling Phoenix. The population of Arizona sits at 6,482,505. Unfortunately, due to its proximity to the border, Arizona is a main point of entry for drugs by Mexican cartels to enter into the United States.
- Two of Arizona’s biggest cities, Phoenix and Tucson, are used by cartels as a shipping point for cocaine throughout the United States.
- Heroin, marijuana, and methamphetamine are also brought from Mexico into Arizona to be redistributed.
- Oxycodone and hydrocodone continue to be problems within Arizona.
- High school students are beginning to turn to heroin when they cannot acquire oxycontin.
- Arizona has enacted a drugged driving law in which people can be tested for any controlled substance while operating a motor vehicle.
- Sale of marijuana of less than 2 pounds is a felony and carries a prison sentence of 2 and a half to 7 years, as well as a $750 to $150,000 fine in Arizona. Possession of marijuana of less than 2 pounds can be either a misdemeanor or a felony and carries a jail sentence between 6 months and 1and a half years with a $750 to $150,000 fine.
- As reported by findings from the Southwest Border Alliance Narcotics Enforcement Team, marijuana and cocaine continue to be the most abused drugs in the state of Arizona.
- Arizona is only matched by Rhode Island when it comes to the use of drugs besides marijuana (5.5 percent).
- The percentage of people who used illicit drugs over the age of 12 in the past month was at 9.08 percent. That was well over the national average of 8.4 percent.
- 80,000 Arizona residents over the age of 18 have suffered from illegal drug dependence.
- Another 176,000 Arizonians reported dependence on alcohol.
- 405,000 Arizona citizens have used some kind of illegal drug, whether it be marijuana or cocaine or anything else.
Drug-Rehab.org is part of a national campaign to help those affected by drug addiction get proper help no matter where they are at across the country, whether it be Arizona or Arkansas.
Drug-Rehab.Org is Here for You
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes involvement of the families, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process themselves.
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough. The addict or alcoholic must learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life.
Do you want to take control, overcome your addiction and return to the good life in Arizona? Call us today at 855-473-4227!
For researching purposes, please see the following local Arizona resources:
501 N. Washington St. Chandler, AZ 85225
Chandler Valley Hope Alcohol/Drug and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
2550 Show Low Lake Rd. Show Low, AZ 85901
Community Counseling Centers Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
101 S. Stone Ave. Tucson, AZ 85701
COPE Behavioral Health Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
8050 E. Lakeside Parkway Tucson, AZ 85730
COPE Community Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
28671 Los Angeles Ave. Wellton, AZ 85356
EXCEL Group provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
7447 E. Earll Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Justice Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1145 Marina Boulevard Bullhead City, AZ 86442
Mohave Mental Wellness Clinic provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
7725 N. 43rd Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85051
N.W. Organization for provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1326 Highway 92 Bisbee, AZ 85603
S.E.ern AZ provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
1424 S. 7th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85007
S.W. Behavioral Health Servs Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services