Searching for Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Arizona?
Call us today, we can help! Our number is 855-473-4227.
It’s important to find a rehabilitation center that will help you overcome your drug or alcohol addiction problem. When you start looking for Arizona Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers, you will find that there are several different types of drug & alcohol addiction treatments available such as in-patient treatment, long-term residential treatment and altogether detoxification. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs within Arizona; or elsewhere can help your loved ones overcome the problem of addiction.
Drug addiction is a serious and devastating problem a person’s life. Not only does it demolish their time, money and energy, but it can also cause them to forget just how enjoyable and fulfilling life can be clean and restrained.
The abuse of drugs and alcohol is very difficult to overcome. Individuals suffering from an addiction problem need help from trained professionals to successfully work through the process of holistic recovery.
An addiction to drugs or alcohol can be hard to handle, whether you are suffering from addiction or know someone who is. The purpose of this site is to help those in need find the right treatment program best for them, either at Arizona drug and alcohol rehab centers or in other locations such as California, Washington, etc. .
The alcohol and drug rehab program we map for you will ensure the most continuity of treatment and also allows the person the time away to really confront and handle all the life skills and abilities needed to return home ready to live.
We can help you locate drug and alcohol rehab centers in Arizona that provide in-patient, long term drug and alcohol rehabilitation, detoxification, and long-term residential treatment programs.
Our referral list contains over 3,000 of the best and most affordable resources nationally, including in Arizona, which encompass the following treatment categories:
- Detoxification Centers
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities, dealing with Cocaine, Heroin, Opiates, etc.
- Treatment Centers for Addiction & Alcoholism, In-Patient or Out-Patient
- Twelve Step Meetings with others in your shoes
Top In Major Arizona Cities:
The Reality of Drugs in Arizona
The capital of Arizona is sunny and sprawling Phoenix. The population of Arizona sits at 6,482,505. Unfortunately, due to its proximity to the border, Arizona is a main point of entry for drugs by Mexican cartels to enter into the United States.
- Two of Arizona’s biggest cities, Phoenix and Tucson, are used by cartels as a shipping point for cocaine throughout the United States.
- Heroin, marijuana, and methamphetamine are also brought from Mexico into Arizona to be redistributed.
- Oxycodone and hydrocodone continue to be problems within Arizona.
- High school students are beginning to turn to heroin when they cannot acquire oxycontin.
- Arizona has enacted a drugged driving law in which people can be tested for any controlled substance while operating a motor vehicle.
- Sale of marijuana of less than 2 pounds is a felony and carries a prison sentence of 2 and a half to 7 years, as well as a $750 to $150,000 fine in Arizona. Possession of marijuana of less than 2 pounds can be either a misdemeanor or a felony and carries a jail sentence between 6 months and 1and a half years with a $750 to $150,000 fine.
- As reported by findings from the Southwest Border Alliance Narcotics Enforcement Team, marijuana and cocaine continue to be the most abused drugs in the state of Arizona.
- Arizona is only matched by Rhode Island when it comes to the use of drugs besides marijuana (5.5 percent).
- The percentage of people who used illicit drugs over the age of 12 in the past month was at 9.08 percent. That was well over the national average of 8.4 percent.
- 80,000 Arizona residents over the age of 18 have suffered from illegal drug dependence.
- Another 176,000 Arizonians reported dependence on alcohol.
- 405,000 Arizona citizens have used some kind of illegal drug, whether it be marijuana or cocaine or anything else.
Drug-Rehab.org is part of a national campaign to help those affected by drug addiction get proper help no matter where they are at across the country, whether it be Arizona or Arkansas.
Drug-Rehab.Org is Here for You
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes involvement of the families, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process themselves.
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough. The addict or alcoholic must learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life.
Do you want to take back control of your life in Arizona? Call us today at 855-473-4227!
936 Tovreaville Rd. Bisbee, AZ 85603
Alcoholism Council of Cochise County provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
1501 E. Washington St. Phoenix, AZ 85034
Center for Behavioral Health provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
501 N. Washington St. Chandler, AZ 85225
Chandler Valley Hope Alcohol/Drug and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
809 Hancock Rd. Bullhead City, AZ 86442
Community Medical Services LLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services
143 S. Center St. Mesa, AZ 85210
House for Acceptance provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
56 MDOS/SGOMH Luke AFB, AZ 85309
Luke Air Force Base provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2001 W. Orange Grove Tucson, AZ 85704
New Hope Behavioral Health Center Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox
650 E. Indian School Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phoenix VA Healthcare System provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
423 N. Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201
Treatment Assessment Screening Ctr Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction