California Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Are you currently suffering from drug or alcohol addiction? If so, it’s important to find an addiction treatment center that will help you overcome your problem in California.
Drug-Rehab.org has the best resources to help you locate the premier drug rehab centers in California or even across the country, so you don’t have to waste time and energy wading through the choices all on your own. If you’re in need of alcohol and drug rehab, California offers a wide array of drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs that cater to many different addictions. Although we will match you with any alcohol and drug treatment programs you need- even if it’s located in California or requires you to travel a minimal distance, as well as at an affordable cost.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a California resident, CALL NOW or click:
When you start actively looking for Drug and Alcohol Rehab, you discover that there are different types of addiction treatments including detoxification, outpatient counseling, in-patient treatment and long-term residential treatment programs.
Our counselors can help you locate the best resources for you and your situation in California:
- Detoxification and Drug Rehabilitation Centers
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment Centers
- Twelve Step Meetings/Support Groups
- In-Patient Treatment and/or Out-Patient Treatment (suited for your lifestyle)
Drug rehab.org is part of a national, non-profit campaign to help those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse, receive counseling and proper drug & alcohol treatment.
An addiction to drugs or alcohol can be hard, whether you are suffering from addiction or know someone who is. Our main objective is to help those in need find the right addiction treatment program, either at a California drug rehab center or a location outside your home state, such as Washington.
We have partnered with the best drug and alcohol rehab programs in the nation (including in California) so you can find the alcohol and drug treatment you need quickly and easily, at an affordable rate, too.
Call us at today to chat with one of our counselors about treatment options, in California or elsewhere.
In Major California Cities:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Jose
- San Francisco
- Long Beach
- Santa Ana
- MORE CITIES…
California Drug, Alcohol and Crime Statistics
California is home to some 37,691,912 people. The state capital of California is Sacramento in the northern part of the state. Northern or southern, though, drugs maintain a real presence in California:
- San Diego, California’s second largest city is a point of entrance gateway for drugs from Mexico. Los Angeles, the second largest city in the nation, is a main distribution point for cocaine throughout the United States.
- Cocaine is highly available throughout the Los Angeles, as well as in Northern California. The purity of heroin has increased throughout the state, bringing in a younger generation to start trying the drug through means of snorting.
- Methamphetamine, growing in popularity across the nation, is a major threat to California.
- There are two groups responsible for methamphetamine production and distribution throughout the state: the Mexican drug cartels and Caucasian drug traffickers manufacturing the product in makeshift laboratories.
- Oxycontin is commonly abused throughout Northern California.
- Mexican pharmacies across the border from San Diego have made prescription medications readily available throughout Southern California.
- 263,000 Californians have reported issues of illicit drug dependence. That is just the portion of California’s population above the age of 26.
- The threat to California becomes significantly more severe and real when compounded with alcohol dependence.
- The number of people reporting dependence on alcohol was 686,000 in California.
- 1,102,000 people between the ages of 18 and 25 had done marijuana in the past month.
- California’s crime rate was reported at being “historically low,” a trend which is similar to those found across the country.
- The most widespread crime in California remains as violent crime, wherein it is disturbingly higher than the rest of the nation. Drugs sometimes fuel these kinds of crime.
- The percent of people over 12 who had used drugs in the past month was 9.1, according to a national study.
- That same study showed for the demographic between 18 and 25, the percentage of those who had used illicit drugs besides marijuana in the past month was 8.35 percent.
Making a Turn-Around from Your Addiction
Recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a multifaceted process that takes involvement of the families and friends, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process themselves. Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough, alone.
The addict or alcoholic needs learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their own life on a holistic level.
Get the best drug help today you or your loved one deserves in California.
Call one of our counselors at 855-473-4227. We are waiting to help you.
For researching purposes, please see the following local California resources:
1815 E. Palm St. Orange, CA 92866
Chapman House Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
2829 Watt Ave. Sacramento, CA 95821
Chemical Dependency Recovery Program provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
1 Hoag Dr. Newport Beach, CA 92658
Hoag Memorial Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
41 E. Foothill Boulevard Arcadia, CA 91006
Living Proof Recovery Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1200 Maple St. Madera, CA 93639
Madera County Behavioral Hlth Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
515 S. CT St. Visalia, CA 93277
Mens Sober Living Home provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house
1105 BRd.way Chula Vista, CA 91911
Mental Wellness Systems Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
820 Valencia St. San Francisco, CA 94110
Mission Council provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
586 Glorene Avenue South Lake Tahoe, CA
Studies show that people undergoing drug and alcohol rehab tend to do better when they are removed from their usual environment and re-situated in surroundings of comfort and rest. For many, Vista Bay’s South Lake Tahoe drug and alcohol rehab facility fits the bill. The peaceful, fragrant pines of a nearby State Forest, invite you to heal. You’re a quick walk from Lake Tahoe itself. Every season in South Lake Tahoe is a wonder to behold: the weather, the wildlife and the whole area’s positive attitude toward life. Whether you arrive in the warm summer months or in the middle of ski season, Lake Tahoe brings you the peace of mind you need for effective drug addiction treatment.
Vista Bay’s South Lake Tahoe campus is completely new. We totally renovated the site in 2008. Our goal was to create the most comfortable atmosphere imaginable for drug rehab treatment. Residents receive their choice of spacious rooms. All meals are nutritious and prepared by gourmet chefs with your well-being in mind.
Brand new sauna facilities await you as part of your drug rehab program. This proven method of removing drug toxins is credited with keeping many residents from ever having a single relapse.
1604 S. Santa Fe St. San Jacinto, CA 92583
Valley Wide Counseling provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction