California Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Are you currently suffering from drug or alcohol addiction? If so, it’s important to find an addiction treatment center that will help you overcome your problem in California.
Drug-Rehab.org has the best resources to help you locate the premier drug rehab centers in California or even across the country, so you don’t have to waste time and energy wading through the choices all on your own. If you’re in need of alcohol and drug rehab, California offers a wide array of drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs that cater to many different addictions. Although we will match you with any alcohol and drug treatment programs you need- even if it’s located in California or requires you to travel a minimal distance, as well as at an affordable cost.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a California resident, CALL NOW or click:
When you start actively looking for Drug and Alcohol Rehab, you discover that there are different types of addiction treatments including detoxification, outpatient counseling, in-patient treatment and long-term residential treatment programs.
Our counselors can help you locate the best resources for you and your situation in California:
- Detoxification and Drug Rehabilitation Centers
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment Centers
- Twelve Step Meetings/Support Groups
- In-Patient Treatment and/or Out-Patient Treatment (suited for your lifestyle)
Drug rehab.org is part of a national, non-profit campaign to help those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse, receive counseling and proper drug & alcohol treatment.
An addiction to drugs or alcohol can be hard, whether you are suffering from addiction or know someone who is. Our main objective is to help those in need find the right addiction treatment program, either at a California drug rehab center or a location outside your home state, such as Washington.
We have partnered with the best drug and alcohol rehab programs in the nation (including in California) so you can find the alcohol and drug treatment you need quickly and easily, at an affordable rate, too.
Call us at today to chat with one of our counselors about treatment options, in California or elsewhere.
In Major California Cities:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Jose
- San Francisco
- Long Beach
- Santa Ana
- MORE CITIES…
California Drug, Alcohol and Crime Statistics
California is home to some 37,691,912 people. The state capital of California is Sacramento in the northern part of the state. Northern or southern, though, drugs maintain a real presence in California:
- San Diego, California’s second largest city is a point of entrance gateway for drugs from Mexico. Los Angeles, the second largest city in the nation, is a main distribution point for cocaine throughout the United States.
- Cocaine is highly available throughout the Los Angeles, as well as in Northern California. The purity of heroin has increased throughout the state, bringing in a younger generation to start trying the drug through means of snorting.
- Methamphetamine, growing in popularity across the nation, is a major threat to California.
- There are two groups responsible for methamphetamine production and distribution throughout the state: the Mexican drug cartels and Caucasian drug traffickers manufacturing the product in makeshift laboratories.
- Oxycontin is commonly abused throughout Northern California.
- Mexican pharmacies across the border from San Diego have made prescription medications readily available throughout Southern California.
- 263,000 Californians have reported issues of illicit drug dependence. That is just the portion of California’s population above the age of 26.
- The threat to California becomes significantly more severe and real when compounded with alcohol dependence.
- The number of people reporting dependence on alcohol was 686,000 in California.
- 1,102,000 people between the ages of 18 and 25 had done marijuana in the past month.
- California’s crime rate was reported at being “historically low,” a trend which is similar to those found across the country.
- The most widespread crime in California remains as violent crime, wherein it is disturbingly higher than the rest of the nation. Drugs sometimes fuel these kinds of crime.
- The percent of people over 12 who had used drugs in the past month was 9.1, according to a national study.
- That same study showed for the demographic between 18 and 25, the percentage of those who had used illicit drugs besides marijuana in the past month was 8.35 percent.
Making a Turn-Around from Your Addiction
Recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a multifaceted process that takes involvement of the families and friends, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process themselves. Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough, alone.
The addict or alcoholic needs learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their own life on a holistic level.
Get the best drug help today you or your loved one deserves in California.
Call one of our counselors at 855-473-4227. We are waiting to help you.
For researching purposes, please see the following local California resources:
1742 J St. Eureka, CA 95501
Alcohol Drug Care Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1424 4th St. Santa Monica, CA 90401
Alcohol Drug Council provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
38345 30th St. E. Palmdale, CA 93550
Antelope Valley Council on Alcoholism provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1095 Weeks St. E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
Free at Last provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1408-A St. Antioch, CA 94509
J Cole Recovery Homes Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
735 S. Madera Ave. Kerman, CA 93630
Kerman Recovery Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1637 Capalina Rd. San Marcos, CA 92069
Occupational Health Services (OHS) provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
535 Baden Ave. S. San Francisco, CA 94080
Project Ninety Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
12021 S. Wilmington Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90059
Shields for Families provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1237 S. Flower St. Inglewood, CA 90301
Walden House provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house