Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Enid, Oklahoma
In Enid, Oklahoma, there are top rated Enid drug rehab facilities that could provide the path to long term sobriety for you or for someone dear to you. Choosing between the available drug treatment centers in Enid is another matter. Let the Drug-Rehab.org placement counselors discover whether a local program might suit you or your loved one of if the best rehabilitation for you or them is in another area.
Pick up the nearest phone and dial 877-352-6329 to reach us. We’re here to help!
Enid Drug Addiction Facts
The Enid 2010 census report indicated that 49,379 people resided in Enid. Of those people, City-Data.com reported that 51 lived in hospitals or wards and 37 lived in halfway homes specifically due to alcoholism or drug addiction. Let’s take a look at some other numbers:
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse claims that 8.9 percent of the US population uses illegal drugs or abuses prescription drugs. That means we can guess 4395 people in Enid are in need of detox.
- NIDA also surmises that 10.1 percent of men and 3.4 percent of women drink more than they should at least five days a week. We can then guess that at least 2445 men and 856 women in Enid could be called alcoholic.
It’s no wonder that there are Enid rehab programs to service the city. However, Drug-Rehab.org may be able to find an even more suitable program than the available Enid in patient rehab in another location.
Substance Abuse Program Suitability
When we talk about choosing an Enid alcohol rehab or a drug rehab in another area based on program suitability, what do we mean? When you call us, we’ll ask you a few questions. Based on the answers to these questions and the data we have on top rated programs around the country, we look to see which program meets these characteristics:
- Low cost or affordable financial aid options
- Personal preference for treatment, such as medicated versus non-medicated, faith-based versus secular
- Program accessibility
- Program offers something that previous programs the addict may have tried does not
All You Have to Do Is Call
There’s no reason you should have to take on the task of sorting through drug rehab centers in Enid for yourself or a loved one on your own. Rely on the non-profit service we provide. We’ll use our expertise to perform an assessment and locate the most suitable program for you or your loved one. We can place you or them quickly—sometimes in less than 24 hours!
But first we have to hear from you. Call 877-352-6329 now!
404 N. Grand St. Enid, OK 73702
Oklahoma Addiction Specialists provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
701 W. Main St. Enid, OK 73701
Van's House provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
525 S. Quincy St. Enid, OK 73701
YWCA provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house