Need Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Florida?
A drug rehab treatment program should be designed to meet the individual needs of patients. After all, like many other things about life, addictions vary from person to person. The most useful programs aim beyond treatment of addiction and assist the patient to get reintroduced into society and his family life. Drug rehab should blend the detoxification, behavioral therapy as well as counseling that are usually designed to help the patient, with the best possibility of success.
Our counselors can set you up with over 3000 national resources, some which are found in Florida:
- Drug Rehabilitation and Treatment Facilities
- Treatment Centers with Programs that Focus In Cocaine, Heroin, Etc.
- In-Patient Treatment and/or Out-Patient Treatment Programs
- Holistic Drug Therapy Approaches
The process of finding and selecting a drug rehab program can be a problem in Florida. There are so many choices, so before selecting a Drug clinic or program in Florida, you should take some time to decide what type of addiction treatment center is right for you.
You can call us at 855-473-4227 for more information about drug rehab and alcohol treatment in Florida.
We will help you find the right safe and caring drug rehab center for you, in Florida or wherever else. The staff of rehab centers have genuine concern for your well-being. Our goal is to provide you information about the best Alcohol & Drug Rehab programs in Florida.
If you’re looking for the best drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers in Florida for a friend or a family member, you’ve come to the right place. We help you locate the best alcohol & drug rehab programs & centers in Florida that treat alcoholism, alcohol abuse and drug abuse problems. We ensure that you will find the drug treatment center that suits your unique circumstances.
Major Florida Cities:
- St. Petersburg
- Fort Lauderdale
- Cape Coral
- Port St. Lucie
- MORE CITIES…
Florida Drug and Alcohol Statistics
Muggy Florida is home to 19,057,542 people. The capital of Florida is Tallahassee.
When it comes to drugs…
- Cocaine is the primary drug threat to the state of Florida.
- Cocaine comes from both South America and Mexico. Much of the cocaine brought in from South America is then shipped throughout the US and Canada.
- Florida is also a main entry point for heroin throughout the Eastern states of the US, Orlando, Florida was once named the place where a person was most likely to die of a heroin overdose. Methamphetamine and meth labs are a growing problem throughout the state, mimicking a national trend.
- MDMA is the most readily available dangerous drug throughout the state.
- The number of indoor marijuana farms in Florida has increased over the past few years and has becoming a growing problem.
- Prescription drug abuse is also quickly becoming a threat throughout the state.
- According to a study, 1,030,000 people in Florida over the age of 18 had used an illicit drug of some kind in the past month.
- That same Florida age group also had 3,363,000 people binge drinking in the past month.
- 7.6 percent of people over 12 had used some kind of illicit drug in the past month.
- Possession of 20 grams or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 1 year in jail and a $1,000 fine. Sale or cultivation of 20 grams or less is also a misdemeanor carrying the same penalty as possession.
- If the sale takes place 1,000 feet from a school or other public area it is considered a felony and carries up to 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
- Anyone who is convicted of a marijuana related crime will lose their driver’s license for a period of 6 months to 2 years.
You’re Not Alone in Florida
Drug-Rehab.org is part of a national (including Florida) campaign to help those affected by drug addiction get the proper and meaningful help they so need. We have contact information for over 3000 drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide.
Whether you are looking for in-patient rehab or long term treatment, we have information on alcohol and drug rehab facilities near you, at a cost that won’t injure your budget.
To really recover from an addiction, many stages are involved. These need families, treatment professionals and even others who have been in the addict’s shoes. Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough, by themselves, and to just rely on one alone could spell failure. The addict or alcoholic must learn a new set of life-coping skills.
Lots of people starting this road to recovery often try on their own before getting assistance from those that love and support them, or trained professionals. Seeking help is just the first step and we can help guide you or someone you know in the right path.
Again: you’re not alone with your drug or alcohol addiction in Florida or wherever else you may be. Call us at 855-473-4227 so we can figure out at a plan for a successful and affordable recovery.
1300 N. W. 17th Ave. Delray Beach, FL 33445
Advanced Recovery Center Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
882 NE 79th St. Miami, FL 33138
Alternative provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment
4000 E. 3rd St. Panama City, FL 32404
Chemical Addictions Recovery Effort provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
410 NW 3rd St. Okeechobee, FL 34972
Innovative Treatment Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2311 N. Orange Blossom Trail Kissimmee, FL 34744
Life and Work Solutions provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
379 6th Ave. W. Bradenton, FL 34205
Manatee Glens Corporation provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
380 SW 12th Ave. Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Metro Treatment of Florida LP provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
11575 NW 7th Ave. Miami, FL 33168
Miami Dade Bureau of Rehab Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
7000 N. Federal Highway Boca Raton, FL 33487
Renaissance Institute of Palm Beach provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
1633 Poinciana Dr. Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
Susan B Anthony Recovery Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house