Idaho Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
Idaho, the nation’s potato headquarters, has current a population of 1,584,985 (circa 2011) and its capital is Boise.
Drug addiction, just as it is in so many other parts of the country, runs rampant in Idaho. That’s where we step in.
Drug-Rehab.org is here to help you, struggling with your addictions (or watching someone else) in Idaho.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for an Idaho resident, CALL NOW or click:
We have access to 3,000 resources which encompass the following treatment categories, whether they are in Idaho or elsewhere:
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment
- Treatments for Drugs Such As Heroin
- 12 Step Meetings and Support Groups, as well as other therapies
Drug and Alcohol’s Presence in Idaho
- 7.4 percent of the Idaho population over 12 had used drugs in the past month. Over the past few years, marijuana use in Idaho has been increasing, too.
- While methamphetamine is the most widely liked drug, it is falling in its availability due to law enforcement and new laws that make getting the chemicals used in making it hard to purchase.
- Cocaine is the most readily available and has lowered in price.
- Mexican cartels have been shipping cocaine from the border of Mexico and in to the states of California, Arizona and other southwest border states.
- Marijuana is the most used drug.
- Anyone can find marijuana that has been brought into Idaho from Mexico, but it is not commonly desired. In the northern part of the state, marijuana from Canada (called BC Bud) can be found. However, it is normally intercepted at the border with people trying to smuggle it in to the state.
- Half of all Idaho residents over the age of 18 had used alcohol in the past month (45.95 percent).
- The survey by government officials showed that Idaho stood in the top five states for serious mental illness, as well as any kind of mental illness.
- People with severe mental illnesses will turn to drugs and alcohol to ease the pain. These issues, unfortunately, can go hand-in-hand.
Getting Help in Idaho
Drug-Rehab .org is a facet of a national campaign to help those affected by drug addiction get proper help, no matter if it is in Idaho or Iowa. We have contact information hundreds of drug rehab centers, including Idaho rehab centers, as well as various treatment centers nationwide.
Top Idaho Cities:
- Idaho Falls
- Coeur d’Alene
- Twin Falls
- MORE CITIES…
Recovery is not something accomplished overnight. Going from addiction or alcoholism into a healthy lifestyle is a long process. Families, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process before are needed to help the addict.
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are hardly enough on their own. The addict or alcoholic must discover new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life, in order to exist as a holistic person.
Many begin the journey to realize they cannot go it alone. Getting help is the first step; we will help guide you the rest of the way.
Call us today at 877-352-6329 to take that affordable step in Idaho.
For researching purposes, please see the following local Idaho resources:
163 E. Elva St. Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Addictions Rehabilitation Association provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
1076 N. Cole Rd. Boise, ID 83709
Bell Counseling provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1965 S. Eagle Rd. Meridian, ID 83642
Center for Behavioral Health Idaho Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
2001 S. Woodruff St. Idaho Falls, ID 83404
CLUB Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1818 10th Ave. Caldwell, ID 83606
Integrity Therapeutic Service provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2420 25th St. Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Mental Wellness Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
354 W. Sunnyside Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Meyers Counseling Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1305 2nd St. S. Nampa, ID 83651
Mountain States Chemical Dependency provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
164 S. 5th St. Montpelier, ID 83254
Preston Counseling provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
343 E. Bonneville St. Pocatello, ID 83201
Rd. To Recovery Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house