Kentucky Drug Rehab and Addiction Treatment
Kentucky is not immune to the problems of drug addiction among its citizens. Prescription drugs have reached epic proportions and the abuse of pills with both adults and teenagers is staggering.
Drug-Rehab.org is one way to find help for your drug or alcohol addiction you (or a loved one) might currently be battling. Whether it’s meth or opiates, alcohol or painkillers that you are struggling with, Drug-Rehab.org can steer you on the path to holistic wellness and find you the treatment program or rehabilitation center in Kentucky.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Kentucky resident, CALL NOW or click:
Kentucky Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Kentucky brings to mind dreamy images of bluegrass and Appalachia. The state of Kentucky has a population of 4,369,356 people and the capital is Frankfort. Unfortunately, in this vibrant state, drugs pose a serious problem for its residents. In Kentucky, Methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine and prescription drugs are the primary concern of law enforcement within Kentucky.
- While the price of cocaine has increased, it is still available throughout many areas in Kentucky.
- Heroin is limited throughout the state, although availability has increased in the Louisville area.
- Methamphetamine continues to be a problem even with a successful operation to close US made meth. Much of the methamphetamine is now being brought in from Mexico. The meth use among teenagers is higher than the national average (12.7 percent compared to 9.1 percent).
- One of the largest drug problems in Kentucky is in the form of prescription medications. According to the Attorney General, three people will die today in Kentucky from a prescription drug overdose.
- MDMA and other club drugs are popular in the high school and college areas.
- Marijuana is grown within the state as well as trafficked into Kentucky.
- Kentucky ranks as the third most medicated state, with the drugs of choice being painkillers and narcotics.
The amount of deaths related to drugs in Kentucky is experiencing a disturbing increase as well; 1000 people died from overdoses in Kentucky within a year.
- As for possessing marijuana in Kentucky, possession of less than 8 ounces is a misdemeanor and is punishable by up to 1 year in jail and a $500 fine.
- Sale of less than 8 ounces has the exact same penalty. Sale to a minor is a felony and is punishable by 5 to 10 years in prison and a $1,000 to $10,000 fine.
- If the sale takes place 1,000 yards from a school the punishment is 1 to 5 years in prison and a $1,000 to $10,000 fine.
This all being said, Kentucky still maintains an active hemp industry.
Get Help Now in Kentucky
Drug-Rehab.org is there for addicts suffering all across the country, in Kentucky or wherever else. The road to becoming clean is a long and challenging one, but with the right support, the right rehab and the right program, it can be a vivid reality. We have access to 3000 resources nationwide in the United States, especially Kentucky.
No matter what it is that you need, therapy, holistic programs, 12-step or anything else, we can help you locate the right drug or alcohol abuse program that you need. Don’t wait any longer and take the critical first step towards real action today.
219 N. CT St. Morganfield, KY 42437
Another Way Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
16 CT St. Madisonville, KY 42431
Behavioral Resources Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
4011 Fort Campbell Boulevard Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Community Counseling Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1203 American Greeting Card Rd. Corbin, KY 40702
Cumberland River Comp Care Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
106 W. Columbia St. Somerset, KY 42501
GILEAD of Somerset provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1607 W. BRd.way Louisville, KY 40203
Healing Place provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
3909 S. Wilson Rd. Radcliff, KY 40160
Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
Rockcastle St. Inez, KY 41224
Mountain Comprehensive Care Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
233 N. Townsend St. Morganfield, KY 42437
River Valley Behavioral Healthcare provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
290 E. CT St. Prestonsburg, KY 41653
VanArk Behavioral Mangement Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction