Massachusetts Addiction Treatment
Looking for drug rehab programs and centers nearest you in Massachusetts? Our referral list contains over 3,000 resources which encompass the following treatment categories, all found within the boundaries of Massachusetts as well as elsewhere:
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism
- Heroin & Opiate Treatment
- Cocaine & Crack Treatment
Call us today- don’t wait anymore! – at 855-473-4227! We have access to affordable fixtures for your problems.
Massachusetts Drug and Alcohol Status
Massachusetts is home to 6,587,536 people. The capital is historic Boston. Drugs and alcohol are as much of a threat to Massachusetts as they are to other states:
- Cocaine and heroin are the primary dangerous drugs of abuse within the state. Oxycontin has become incredibly popular and is commonly abused.
- The percentage of people over the age of 12 in Massachusetts that had used cocaine was hovering near 3 percent.
- Cocaine use, according to reports, seems to be going gradually down (based on SAMHSA findings).
- Methamphetamine is available throughout the state, but not in large numbers or quantities.
- MDMA and other club drugs are becoming more prevalent throughout the state.
- Marijuana remains highly available throughout the state, statistics can prove.
- 9.6 percent of the population over the age of 18 had used illicit drugs in Massachusetts, whereas 13.21 percent had used marijuana within the past month of the survey.
- Historically there has been a significant heroin problem in Massachusetts.
- Between 2003 and 2007, several thousand deaths were reported, due to either heroin or Oxycontin abuse in Massachusetts.
- 320,000 adults 26 and over in Massachusetts, as well as 43,000 children between the ages of 12 – 17, had a dependence on either drugs or alcohol.
Help in Massachusetts
Drug-Rehab.org is part of a national campaign to help those affected by drug addiction get help. We have access to contact information for over 3000 drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide, including in Massachusetts.
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes the involvement of the families, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process, themselves.
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough, alone. Rehabilitation needs to be holistic and extensive.
Drug-Rehab.org will help you:
- Connect with a residential drug rehab center to get timely information on courses of treatment
- Weigh the cost and benefits of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Find drug rehab programs, facilities, clinics and therapies nearest you
People like these mentioned from the studies, throughout Massachusetts and wherever, do not have to go through such drug and alcohol addiction struggles alone. Recovery is a multi-faced effort that takes time and effort and care. With the right support network and treatment program on your side, you (or your loved one) can and will get through it.
Call us at 855-473-4227 to get help immediately for your addiction needs in Massachusetts today!
100 Everett Ave. Chelsea, MA 02150
Bay Cove Human Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Long Island Health Campus Quincy, MA 02169
Bay Cove Human Services provides the following services: Detox, Methadone Detox
59 Saint James Ave. Springfield, MA 01105
Baystate Medical Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
165 Tor CT Pittsfield, MA 01201
Berkshire Medical Center/Hillcrest provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment
77 Mill St. W.field, MA 01085
Carson Center for Adults and Families provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
165 Woods Hole Rd. Falmouth, MA 02540
Gosnold Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
800 Cummings Center Beverly, MA 01915
Health and Education Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
888 Purchase St. New Bedford, MA 02740
High Point Treatment Center Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
260 Beacon St. Somerville, MA 02143
IMPACT provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
861 Main St. Weymouth, MA 02190
Spectrum Health Systems Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction