Massachusetts Addiction Treatment
Looking for drug rehab programs and centers nearest you in Massachusetts? Our referral list contains over 3,000 resources which encompass the following treatment categories, all found within the boundaries of Massachusetts as well as elsewhere:
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism
- Heroin & Opiate Treatment
- Cocaine & Crack Treatment
Call us today- don’t wait anymore! – at 855-473-4227! We have access to affordable fixtures for your problems.
Massachusetts Drug and Alcohol Status
Massachusetts is home to 6,587,536 people. The capital is historic Boston. Drugs and alcohol are as much of a threat to Massachusetts as they are to other states:
- Cocaine and heroin are the primary dangerous drugs of abuse within the state. Oxycontin has become incredibly popular and is commonly abused.
- The percentage of people over the age of 12 in Massachusetts that had used cocaine was hovering near 3 percent.
- Cocaine use, according to reports, seems to be going gradually down (based on SAMHSA findings).
- Methamphetamine is available throughout the state, but not in large numbers or quantities.
- MDMA and other club drugs are becoming more prevalent throughout the state.
- Marijuana remains highly available throughout the state, statistics can prove.
- 9.6 percent of the population over the age of 18 had used illicit drugs in Massachusetts, whereas 13.21 percent had used marijuana within the past month of the survey.
- Historically there has been a significant heroin problem in Massachusetts.
- Between 2003 and 2007, several thousand deaths were reported, due to either heroin or Oxycontin abuse in Massachusetts.
- 320,000 adults 26 and over in Massachusetts, as well as 43,000 children between the ages of 12 – 17, had a dependence on either drugs or alcohol.
Help in Massachusetts
Drug-Rehab.org is part of a national campaign to help those affected by drug addiction get help. We have access to contact information for over 3000 drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide, including in Massachusetts.
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes the involvement of the families, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process, themselves.
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough, alone. Rehabilitation needs to be holistic and extensive.
Drug-Rehab.org will help you:
- Connect with a residential drug rehab center to get timely information on courses of treatment
- Weigh the cost and benefits of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Find drug rehab programs, facilities, clinics and therapies nearest you
People like these mentioned from the studies, throughout Massachusetts and wherever, do not have to go through such drug and alcohol addiction struggles alone. Recovery is a multi-faced effort that takes time and effort and care. With the right support network and treatment program on your side, you (or your loved one) can and will get through it.
Call us at 855-473-4227 to get help immediately for your addiction needs in Massachusetts today!
77 Mill St. W.field, MA 01085
Carson Center for Adults and Families provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
162 Highland Ave. Somerville, MA 02143
Caspar Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
45 Merrimack St. Lowell, MA 01852
Center for Family Development provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
209 River St. mattapan, MA 02126
Entre Familia provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
57 Beacon St. Greenfield, MA 01301
Franklin Medical Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
554 W. Falmouth Highway W. Falmouth, MA 02574
Gosnold Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment
1059 Main St. Worcester, MA 01603
Jeremiahs Hospice Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment
181 Union St. Lynn, MA 01901
Project Cope provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
11 Union St. Lawrence, MA 01840
Psychological Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
154 Oak St. W.borough, MA 01581
Spectrum Health Systems Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Detox, Halfway house