Massachusetts Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism
- Heroin & Opiate Treatment
- Cocaine & Crack Treatment
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Massachusetts resident, CALL NOW or click:
Massachusetts Drug and Alcohol Status
- Cocaine and heroin are the primary dangerous drugs of abuse within the state. Oxycontin has become incredibly popular and is commonly abused.
- The percentage of people over the age of 12 in Massachusetts that had used cocaine was hovering near 3 percent.
- The State created a hotline funded by the government to address the Massachusetts alcohol and drug addiction problem.
- Methamphetamine is available throughout the state, but not in large quantities.
- MDMA and other club drugs are becoming more prevalent throughout the state.
- Marijuana remains highly available throughout the state, statistics can prove.
- 9.6 percent of the population over the age of 18 had used illicit drugs in Massachusetts, whereas 13.21 percent had used marijuana within the past month of the survey.
- Historically there has been a significant heroin problem in Massachusetts.
- Between 2003 and 2007, several thousand deaths were reported, due to either heroin or Oxycontin abuse in Massachusetts.
- 320,000 adults 26 and over in Massachusetts, as well as 43,000 children between the ages of 12 – 17, had a dependence on either drugs or alcohol.
Help in Massachusetts
- Connect with a residential drug rehab center to get timely information on courses of treatment
- Weigh the cost and benefits of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Find drug rehab programs, facilities, clinics and therapies nearest you
For researching purposes, please see the following local Massachusetts resources:
27 Congress St. Salem, MA 01970
CAB Health and Recovery Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
133 Old Rd. to Nine Acre Corner Concord, MA 01742
Emerson Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
151 Rock St. Fall River, MA 02720
Family Services Association of provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
35 Congress St. Orange, MA 01364
Franklin Medical Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
200 Ter Heun Dr. Falmouth, MA 02540
Gosnold Treatment Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
42 Washington St. Peabody, MA 01960
Inn Transition provides the following services: Halfway house
861 Main St. Weymouth, MA 02190
Spectrum Health Systems Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
173 Chelsea St. Everett, MA 02149
Tri City Mental Wellness Center Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
22 and 24 Windermere Rd. Dorchester, MA 02125
Victory Programs Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house