Massachusetts Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism
- Heroin & Opiate Treatment
- Cocaine & Crack Treatment
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Massachusetts resident, CALL NOW or click:
Massachusetts Drug and Alcohol Status
- Cocaine and heroin are the primary dangerous drugs of abuse within the state. Oxycontin has become incredibly popular and is commonly abused.
- The percentage of people over the age of 12 in Massachusetts that had used cocaine was hovering near 3 percent.
- The State created a hotline funded by the government to address the Massachusetts alcohol and drug addiction problem.
- Methamphetamine is available throughout the state, but not in large quantities.
- MDMA and other club drugs are becoming more prevalent throughout the state.
- Marijuana remains highly available throughout the state, statistics can prove.
- 9.6 percent of the population over the age of 18 had used illicit drugs in Massachusetts, whereas 13.21 percent had used marijuana within the past month of the survey.
- Historically there has been a significant heroin problem in Massachusetts.
- Between 2003 and 2007, several thousand deaths were reported, due to either heroin or Oxycontin abuse in Massachusetts.
- 320,000 adults 26 and over in Massachusetts, as well as 43,000 children between the ages of 12 – 17, had a dependence on either drugs or alcohol.
Help in Massachusetts
- Connect with a residential drug rehab center to get timely information on courses of treatment
- Weigh the cost and benefits of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Find drug rehab programs, facilities, clinics and therapies nearest you
For researching purposes, please see the following local Massachusetts resources:
100 Ledgewood Place Rockland, MA 02370
Arbour Counseling Serv., Incorporated provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Long Island Health Campus N. Quincy, MA 02171
Bay Cove Human Services provides the following services: Detox
89 Belmont Ave. Springfield, MA 01108
Baystate Medical Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
150 S. Huntington Ave. Boston, MA 02130
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Program provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment
21 Catharine St. Worcester, MA 01605
Henry Lee Willis Community Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
1233 State Rd. Plymouth, MA 02360
High Point Treatment Center Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
5 Madison Ave. Springfield, MA 01105
Phoenix Houses of New England provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
861 Main St. Weymouth, MA 02190
Post ATS Step Down Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1233 Main St. Holyoke, MA 01040
Sisters of Providence Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services
386 Stanley St. Fall River, MA 02720
Stanley St. Treatment and Resources provides the following services: Detox, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment