Massachusetts Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism
- Heroin & Opiate Treatment
- Cocaine & Crack Treatment
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Massachusetts resident, CALL NOW or click:
Massachusetts Drug and Alcohol Status
- Cocaine and heroin are the primary dangerous drugs of abuse within the state. Oxycontin has become incredibly popular and is commonly abused.
- The percentage of people over the age of 12 in Massachusetts that had used cocaine was hovering near 3 percent.
- The State created a hotline funded by the government to address the Massachusetts alcohol and drug addiction problem.
- Methamphetamine is available throughout the state, but not in large quantities.
- MDMA and other club drugs are becoming more prevalent throughout the state.
- Marijuana remains highly available throughout the state, statistics can prove.
- 9.6 percent of the population over the age of 18 had used illicit drugs in Massachusetts, whereas 13.21 percent had used marijuana within the past month of the survey.
- Historically there has been a significant heroin problem in Massachusetts.
- Between 2003 and 2007, several thousand deaths were reported, due to either heroin or Oxycontin abuse in Massachusetts.
- 320,000 adults 26 and over in Massachusetts, as well as 43,000 children between the ages of 12 – 17, had a dependence on either drugs or alcohol.
Help in Massachusetts
- Connect with a residential drug rehab center to get timely information on courses of treatment
- Weigh the cost and benefits of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Find drug rehab programs, facilities, clinics and therapies nearest you
For researching purposes, please see the following local Massachusetts resources:
940 Belmont St. Brockton, MA 02301
Brockton Addiction Treatment Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Detox
162 Highland Ave. Somerville, MA 02143
Caspar Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
42 Washington St. Peabody, MA 01960
Inn Transition provides the following services: Halfway house
421 N. Main St. Leeds, MA 01053
N.ampton Veterans Affairs Med Ctr provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment
206 Milford St. Upton, MA 01568
Riverside Community Care provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
466 N. Main St. Fall River, MA 02720
Steppingstone Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
9 Virginia St. Dorchester, MA 02125
Victory Programs Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
45 Clapboardtree St. W.wood, MA 02090
W.wood Lodge Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
88 Lincoln St. Framingham, MA 01702
Wayside MetroW. Counseling Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction