Michigan Drug Rehab and Addiction Treatment Options
Drug-Rehab.org is here to help the addicts of Michigan get access to the help they crave: call us at 855-473-4227 to make an immediate difference today!
Michigan, once the shining child of American industry, is home to 9,876,187 people. The capital is Lansing and the largest city is Detroit or “Motown.”
Over the course of the past decade, Michigan has experienced a decrease in population due to its ailing economy. The state has been plagued with problems for years and drugs are among them, unfortunately. Marijuana, MDMA, heroin, and cocaine (as well as other forms of drugs) are all threats to the population of Michigan.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Michigan resident, CALL NOW or click:
- Cocaine and heroin are both widely available throughout the state.
- Methamphetamine is manufactured in makeshift laboratories and is not widely distributed.
- MDMA is brought in from Canada to Michigan by a variety of different groups. Marijuana is also brought in from Canada to Michigan as well.
- Oxycontin is a growing problem throughout the state, as prescription drug abuse nationwide is rising. Many are obtaining prescriptions, stealing from those with prescriptions, doctor shopping, or breaking into pharmacies to obtain the drug in Michigan.
9 percent of Michigan residents used illegal drugs within the past month and the number of drug-related deaths in Michigan bypasses the national average. The seizure of meth labs in Michigan have increased as of lately and, as usual, marijuana is the most popular of illegal drugs in the state.
Marijuana Possession in Michigan
- Possession of marijuana is a misdemeanor with a possible 1 year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
- There is a conditional discharge attached for people who comply with the courts.
- Anyone who uses marijuana can face up to 90 days in jail and a $100 fine.
- Giving someone marijuana for free is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 1 year in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- Any sale of marijuana is a felony and punishable by up to 4 years in prison and a $20,000 fine.
- Anyone convicted of marijuana charges will lose their license for 6 months.
- Michigan has a zero tolerance drugged driving law in effect.
- Medical marijuana is legal in Michigan, as of 2008.
Locating Help in Michigan
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 today in Michigan; no matter what kind of treatment you end up seeking, we can help you get to that place.
Whether it is inpatient rehab or a twelve-step program, Drug-Rehab.org has trained professionals on standby.
No matter if your journey to holistic healing takes you to within Michigan’s borders or outside of them, you can get started on rehabilitation today, via Drug-Rehab.org.
For researching purposes, please see the following local Michigan resources:
5958 N Canton Center Rd. Canton, MI 48187
Advanced Counseling Services PC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
211 Glendale St. Highland Park, MI 48203
Black Family Development Inc/Family provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
6051 Frankfort Highway Benzonia, MI 49616
Catholic Human Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1555 E.ern Ave. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49507
E.ern Clinic provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Detox
427 S. Stephenson Ave. Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Great Lakes Recovery Centers Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1108 S. Van Dyke Rd. Bad Axe, MI 48413
Huron Behavioral Health Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
175 E. Adams Ionia, MI 48846
Ionia Co. Substance Abuse Initiative provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
3400 S. Cedar St. Lansing, MI 48910
National Council on Alcoholism provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2360 S. Linden Rd. Flint, MI 48532
Oakland Psychological Clinic (PC) provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
917 S. Merriman Rd. W.land, MI 48186
Safe Step LLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house