Minnesota Drug Rehab Centers
Drug-Rehab.org can assist you in finding help for your drug or alcohol addiction you (or a loved one) might currently be battling. Whatever you are struggling with (heroin, cocaine, painkillers, meth) Drug-Rehab.org can lead you to discovering holistic wellness for yourself.
Drug-Rehab.org can also find you the rehab program; detox center or whatever it is in Minnesota that is required for your recovery. Please give us a call today 877-352-6329 to get started on that path to reclaiming the rest of your life in Minnesota.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for an Minnesota resident, CALL NOW or click:
The Face of Minnesota’s Drug Culture
Minnesota, way up in the northern Midwest of America and having a reputation of being rather cold, is home to 5,344,861 people. The capital is Saint Paul, one of the famed Twin Cities of Minnesota. Minnesota has a kindly population and some unforgettable landscapes; it also has a significant drug culture as well.
Minnesota meets the national average when it comes to drug use; the national average is 8 percent and Minnesota’s rate of people who use illegal drugs on a monthly basis is 8 percent. Luckily, Minnesota’s rate of deaths from drugs is half the national average.
- Cocaine comes in from California and nearby major cities to Minnesota, Chicago, and Detroit. There has been an increase in heroin use as gangs are now trafficking in heroin as well.
- Club drugs are popular amongst the younger population.
- Marijuana remains the most abused drug as it is nationwide, not just in Minnesota.
- Prescription medications are gaining ground throughout Minnesota.
Possessing marijuana in Minnesota is a serious issue. Possession of less than 42 grams of marijuana is a misdemeanor and is punishable by drug education and a $200 fine.
- If there is more than 1.4 grams in a motor vehicle, excluding the trunk, it is considered a misdemeanor punishable by up to 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- The sale of any amount of marijuana is a felony and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
- Sale to a minor is a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
- Sale in a school zone or other public location is also a felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.
- If the person was driving at the time of the marijuana crime he may lose his license for 30 days.
- There is a zero tolerance law on drugged driving.
Take Action Today!
Call Drug Rehab.org at 877-352-6329 today to begin healing yourself in Minnesota; don’t wait another minute.
For researching purposes, please see the following local Minnesota resources:
324 S. 5th St. Brainerd, MN 56401
Adapt of Minnesota provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1885 Univercity Ave. St. Paul, MN 55104
Avalon Midway Womens Program provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
166 Main St. Winona, MN 55987
Hiawatha Valley Mental Wellness Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
325 11th Ave. Two Harbors, MN 55616
Lake View Memorial Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
14400 Martin Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Pride Institute provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment
155 E. 2nd St. Saint Paul, MN 55101
Ramsey County Receiving Center provides the following services: Detox
715 N. 11th St. Moorhead, MN 56560
ShareHouse - Wellness Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1121 Jackson St. NE Minneapolis, MN 55413
Specialized Treatment Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
229 N. 4th Ave. W. Duluth, MN 55806
Thunderbird/Wren Halfway House provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
2532 N. Ferry St. Anoka, MN 55303
Transformation House I provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house