Minnesota Drug Rehab Centers
Drug-Rehab.org can assist you in finding help for your drug or alcohol addiction you (or a loved one) might currently be battling. Whatever you are struggling with (heroin, cocaine, painkillers, meth) Drug-Rehab.org can lead you to discovering holistic wellness for yourself.
Drug-Rehab.org can also find you the rehab program; detox center or whatever it is in Minnesota that is required for your recovery. Please give us a call today 855-473-4227 to get started on that path to reclaiming the rest of your life in Minnesota.
We can even set you up with centers and treatments out-of-state; so if your solution is not in Minnesota, you don’t have to worry.
The Face of Minnesota’s Drug Culture
Minnesota, way up in the northern Midwest of America and having a reputation of being rather cold, is home to 5,344,861 people. The capital is Saint Paul, one of the famed Twin Cities of Minnesota. Minnesota has a kindly population and some unforgettable landscapes; it also has a significant drug culture as well.
Minnesota meets the national average when it comes to drug use; the national average is 8 percent and Minnesota’s rate of people who use illegal drugs on a monthly basis is 8 percent. Also, Marijuana’s rate of deaths from drugs is half the national average.
- Cocaine comes in from California and nearby major cities to Minnesota, Chicago, and Detroit. There has been an increase in heroin use as gangs are now trafficking in heroin as well.
- Club drugs are popular amongst the younger population.
- Marijuana remains the most abused drug as it is nationwide, not just in Minnesota.
- Prescription medications are gaining ground throughout Minnesota.
Possessing marijuana in Minnesota is a serious issue. Possession of less than 42 grams of marijuana is a misdemeanor and is punishable by drug education and a $200 fine.
- If there is more than 1.4 grams in a motor vehicle, excluding the trunk, it is considered a misdemeanor punishable by up to 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- The sale of any amount of marijuana is a felony and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
- Sale to a minor is a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
- Sale in a school zone or other public location is also a felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.
- If the person was driving at the time of the marijuana crime he may lose his license for 30 days.
- There is a zero tolerance law on drugged driving.
Take Action Today!
Call Drug Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 today to begin healing yourself in Minnesota; don’t wait another minute.
Whether it’s rehabilitation or detoxification you need, we can help you get to the place of holistic well-being.
701 S. Dellwood Ave. Cambridge, MN 55008
Cambridge Medical Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
308 12th Ave. S. Buffalo, MN 55313
Central Minnesota Mental Wellness Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
11600 State Ave. Brainerd, MN 56401
Community Addiction Recovery provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1911 Pleasant Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55403
Create Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
3220 8th St. N. Saint Cloud, MN 56303
Focus 12 Halfway House provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
16403 Haven Rd. Little Falls, MN 56345
Haven Rd. Recovery Center LLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
914 S. 8th St. Minneapolis, MN 55404
Hennepin Faculty Associates provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services, Buprenorphine Treatment
1614 3rd Ave. Mankato, MN 56001
House of Hope Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
14414 Green Lake Rd. Redby, MN 56670
Red Lake Chemical Health Program provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction