Minnesota Drug Rehab Centers
Drug-Rehab.org can assist you in finding help for your drug or alcohol addiction you (or a loved one) might currently be battling. Whatever you are struggling with (heroin, cocaine, painkillers, meth) Drug-Rehab.org can lead you to discovering holistic wellness for yourself.
Drug-Rehab.org can also find you the rehab program; detox center or whatever it is in Minnesota that is required for your recovery. Please give us a call today 877-352-6329 to get started on that path to reclaiming the rest of your life in Minnesota.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for an Minnesota resident, CALL NOW or click:
The Face of Minnesota’s Drug Culture
Minnesota, way up in the northern Midwest of America and having a reputation of being rather cold, is home to 5,344,861 people. The capital is Saint Paul, one of the famed Twin Cities of Minnesota. Minnesota has a kindly population and some unforgettable landscapes; it also has a significant drug culture as well.
Minnesota meets the national average when it comes to drug use; the national average is 8 percent and Minnesota’s rate of people who use illegal drugs on a monthly basis is 8 percent. Luckily, Minnesota’s rate of deaths from drugs is half the national average.
- Cocaine comes in from California and nearby major cities to Minnesota, Chicago, and Detroit. There has been an increase in heroin use as gangs are now trafficking in heroin as well.
- Club drugs are popular amongst the younger population.
- Marijuana remains the most abused drug as it is nationwide, not just in Minnesota.
- Prescription medications are gaining ground throughout Minnesota.
Possessing marijuana in Minnesota is a serious issue. Possession of less than 42 grams of marijuana is a misdemeanor and is punishable by drug education and a $200 fine.
- If there is more than 1.4 grams in a motor vehicle, excluding the trunk, it is considered a misdemeanor punishable by up to 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- The sale of any amount of marijuana is a felony and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
- Sale to a minor is a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
- Sale in a school zone or other public location is also a felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.
- If the person was driving at the time of the marijuana crime he may lose his license for 30 days.
- There is a zero tolerance law on drugged driving.
Take Action Today!
Call Drug Rehab.org at 877-352-6329 today to begin healing yourself in Minnesota; don’t wait another minute.
For researching purposes, please see the following local Minnesota resources:
1025 London Rd. Duluth, MN 55805
Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
33 Birch Ave. Maple Lake, MN 55358
Dimension in Recovery provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
115 Willow St. W. Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Drake Counseling Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
31065 Forest Boulevard Stacy, MN 55079
Life House provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
9201 75th Ave. N. Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Living Free Recovery Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
1619 Portland Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55404
Minnesota Teen Challenge provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
601 13th Avnue SE Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phoenix Adolescent Outpatient provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
400 Sibley St. Saint Paul, MN 55101
S. Metro Human Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
550 Osborne Rd. Minneapolis, MN 55432
Unity Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment