Missouri Drug Rehab Centers
Want to get drug recovery help in Missouri? Welcome to our services at Drug-Rehab.org. We are available to help you contact any kind of detoxification or types of rehabilitation for your drug addiction across the country.
Whether you need inpatient treatment in Missouri for your drug or alcohol addiction or simply a detoxification center, we will help you get the support and care you deserve.
We at Drug-Rehab.org tap into over 3000 resources and help you find the best for YOU. Whether or not you’ll find that in Missouri is all dependent on your personal needs and preferences.
Get started by calling us today at 855-473-4227.
Missouri Drug Facts and Reality
Missouri has a healthy and diverse population of 6,010,688. The capital is Jefferson City. Missouri is home to St. Louis, one of the most legendary cities in the country, as well as the starting points for the Pony Express and Oregon Trail. Missouri has the nickname of the “Show Me” state.
- Unfortunately, like most states, Missouri has a real and active drug problem, which leads to addiction for many. Cocaine and crack cocaine are available in the larger metropolitan areas of Missouri.
- A shift from black tar heroin to white heroin and the higher level of purity has led many younger people into trying heroin.
- The availability of heroin is still very low in Missouri.
- Local methamphetamine labs have become priority for authorities to stop. There were over 1,100 meth lab incidents throughout the 2007 calendar year in Missouri, thus marking meth as a real problem.
- 19 percent of Missouri residents between the ages of 18 and 25 used illicit drugs monthly.
- Nearly half of Missouri citizens between those ages also binge drink monthly. 15 percent of Missouri residents age 18 to 25 used marijuana on a monthly basis.
- Marijuana is the most abused drug in Missouri with prescription drug abuse quickly becoming a problem.
- Marijuana possession in Missouri of less than 35 grams is a misdemeanor and is punishable by up to 1 year in jail and a $1,000 fine. Sale of 5 grams or less is a felony and is punishable by up to 7 years in prison and a $5,000 fine. Any sale to a minor increases the penalty by 5 to 15 years in prison. Anyone making a sale 2,000 feet from a school or 1,000 feet from a public housing area will have 10 years to a life sentence added.
You Are Not Alone in Missouri
In Missouri, there are plenty of resources for you to get help for your drug or alcohol problem and Drug-Rehab.org can lead you on that way. We can contact 3000 resources nationwide, from Missouri to Oregon. No matter what you end up needing, Drug-Rehab.org exists to help you regain holistic health in Missouri. Please don’t wait any longer and call us at 855-473-4227 today.
1599 N. Highway 63 Houston, MO 65483
Community Services of MO provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
10901 Winner Rd. Independence, MO 64052
Comprehensive Mental Wellness Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
21 Municipal Dr. Arnold, MO 63010
COMTREA Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
502 State St. Mound City, MO 64470
Family Guidance Center/Mound City provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
104 Ash St. Van Buren, MO 63965
Gibson Recovery Center Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1804 Wyandotte St. Kansas City, MO 64106
Kansas City Community Center (KCCC) provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1514 Campbell St. Kansas City, MO 64108
Kansas City Community Center (KCCC) provides the following services: Detox
360 Rinehart Rd. Branson, MO 65616
Larry Simmering Recovery Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
620 E. 18th St. Kansas City, MO 64108
ReDiscover provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
5100 E. 24th St. Kansas City, MO 64127
Salvation Army provides the following services: Detox, Halfway house