Drug Rehab information in Nevada, Including Alcohol Rehab!
At Drug-Rehab.org, we understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage long process that takes involvement of the families, treatment professionals and reformed addicts. Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Nevada Drug Rehab Treatment for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life without the influence of whatever substance it was they got addicted to in the first place.
Need drug and alcohol rehab help in Nevada? Our referral list contains over 3,000 resources which encompass the following treatment categories in Nevada or wherever else:
- The Best Rehab Detoxification Centers
- Drug Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Alcohol Rehab Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment
- Affordable In-Patient Treatment and Out-Patient Treatment
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 today to find out what services would work best for you.
Located In Major Nevada Cities:
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Carson City
- MORE CITIES…
Nevada is home to 2,723,322 people. The capital of Nevada is, surprisingly, not Las Vegas as you might be led to believe, but Carson City, and like much of the rest of the country, drug and alcohol are serious problems in Nevada.
The Drug Reality in Nevada
- Both cocaine and heroin are available throughout the state brought in by cartels from California (not at all unaided by Nevada’s proximity to Mexico).
- Methamphetamine has become the most commonly encountered drug throughout the state.
- Much of it is brought in by the cartels as well in Nevada.
- MDMA and other club drugs are becoming a problem in the club and rave scenes.
- Marijuana is available throughout the state and remains a problem.
- Oxycontin is a growing concern throughout the state Nevada.
- Over half the population of Nevada over 18 consumes alcohol (roughly 56 percent). A fourth of the population over 18 (roughly 25 percent) was binge drinking on a somewhat regular basis.
- The Nevada demographic over 18 was also using marijuana within the past month. 4 percent of Nevada citizens over 18 were active with other illicit drugs within the last month.
- Two percent of the population of Nevada had reported having a problem or addiction with a substance.
- Back in 2001, over 10,000 people in Nevada were referred to drug and/or alcohol treatment clinics.
- In 2000, Nevada passed a law regarding medical marijuana use. Studies showed, after the law’s passing, Nevada experienced a decrease in high schoolers’ use of marijuana, both current and lifetime.
- There is a no tolerance drugged driving law in effect in the state of Nevada.
Where We Stand
Drug-Rehab.org is involved thoroughly in part of a national campaign to help those affected by drug addiction get help. We have contact information for over 3000 of the best drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide, including Nevada.
Realizing you are not alone in this drug rehab journey is the first step to making that crucial recovery.
Act now, whether you are in Nevada or another location, to take back a life.
Call now at 855-473-4227 to start that process.
1001 N. Mountain St Ross Boulevard Carson City, NV 89703
Behavioral Health Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
3050 E. Desert Inn Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89121
Center for Behavioral Health provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
480 Galletti Way Sparks, NV 89431
Family Counseling Service of provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2475 Fort Churchill Rd. Silver Springs, NV 89429
Lyon Council on Alcohol and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
215 W. Bridge St. Yerington, NV 89447
Lyon Council on Alcohol and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1000 S. 3rd St. Las Vegas, NV 89101
Mesa Family Counseling provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
530 Melarkey St. Winnemucca, NV 89445
Silver Sage Counseling Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1201 Corporate Boulevard Reno, NV 89502
The Bridge Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
401 S. Martin Luther King Boulevard Las Vegas, NV 89106
W.care Nevada Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction