Nevada Alcohol and Drug Addiction Rehabilitation
At Drug-Rehab.org, we understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage long process that takes involvement of the families, treatment professionals and reformed addicts.
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Nevada Drug Rehab Treatment for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life without the influence of whatever substance it was they got addicted to in the first place.
Nevada is home to 2,723,322 people. The capital of Nevada is, surprisingly, not Las Vegas as you might be led to believe, but Carson City, and like much of the rest of the country, drug and alcohol are serious problems in Nevada.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Nevada resident, CALL NOW or click:
The Drug Reality in Nevada
- Both cocaine and heroin are available throughout the state brought in by cartels from California (not at all unaided by Nevada’s proximity to Mexico).
- Methamphetamine has become the most commonly encountered drug throughout the state.
- Much of it is brought in by the cartels as well in Nevada.
- MDMA and other club drugs are becoming a problem in the club and rave scenes.
- Marijuana is available throughout the state and remains a problem.
- Oxycontin is a growing concern throughout Nevada.
- Over half the population of Nevada over 18 consumes alcohol (roughly 56 percent). A fourth of the population over 18 (roughly 25 percent) was binge drinking on a somewhat regular basis.
- The Nevada demographic over 18 was also using marijuana within the past month. 4 percent of Nevada citizens over 18 were active with other illicit drugs within the last month.
- Two percent of the population of Nevada had reported having a problem or addiction with a substance.
- Back in 2001, over 10,000 people in Nevada were referred to drug and/or alcohol treatment clinics.
- In 2000, Nevada passed a law regarding medical marijuana use. Studies showed, after the law’s passing, Nevada experienced a decrease in high schooler’s use of marijuana, both current and lifetime.
- There is a no tolerance drugged driving law in effect in the state of Nevada.
Located In Major Nevada Cities:
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Carson City
- MORE CITIES…
Where We Stand
Drug-Rehab.org is involved thoroughly in a national campaign to help those affected by drug addiction get help. We have contact information for over 3000 of the best drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide, including Nevada.
Realizing you are not alone in this drug rehab journey is the first step to making that crucial recovery.
Act now, whether you are in Nevada or another location, to take back a life.
Call now at 855-473-4227 to start that process.
For researching purposes, please see the following local Nevada resources:
1001 N. Mountain St Ross Boulevard Carson City, NV 89703
Behavioral Health Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
1725 S. McCarran Boulevard Reno, NV 89502
Bristlecone Family Resources provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house
205 S. Pratt Ave. Carson City, NV 89701
Carson City Community Counseling Ctr provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
900 E. Long St. Carson City, NV 89701
Carson City Community Counseling Ctr provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house
3661 S. Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, NV 89169
Dr Miriam/Sheldon G Adelson provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox
1417 Las Vegas Boulevard N. Las Vegas, NV 89101
HELP of S.ern Nevada provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
3700 Crystal Lane Reno, NV 89512
Lighthouse of the Sierra provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
1000 S. 3rd St. Las Vegas, NV 89101
Mesa Family Counseling provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
401 RailRd. St. Elko, NV 89801
Ruby View Counseling Service provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1325 S. Commerce St. Las Vegas, NV 89102
Vegas Valley Treatment Center Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox