Drug Rehab Options in New Hampshire
Drug-Rehab.org is here to help those in New Hampshire with their drug or alcohol problems. We have caring and concerned counselors, well-versed in rehabilitation topics and recovery, who are answering phones and redirecting those to the best recovery options, whether it be in New Hampshire or elsewhere.
We at Drug-Rehab.org have access to 3000 recovery options across the country, New Hampshire and all other states. So if you can’t find something near your home that works for you, there’s bound to be a wellness center or rehabilitation clinic somewhere that is tailored for your specific needs.
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 to speak with someone who cares about your drug or alcohol addiction ordeal in New Hampshire today!
The Status of Drugs in New Hampshire
New Hampshire, anchored snugly in the New England area of the country, is home to 1,318,194 people. The capital is Concord. Concord, New Hampshire ranks consistently as one of the best places to live in the country.
- As for drugs, cocaine and heroin are both readily available in New Hampshire.
- Heroin use is widespread throughout the state.
- MDMA and other club drugs are available in New Hampshire although their use is not widespread. Marijuana is the most popular and most commonly abused drug in the state.
- There has been a recent decline in the use of Oxycontin throughout the state, although prescription drug abuse in New Hampshire remains a viable threat.
- Possession of any amount of marijuana in New Hampshire is a misdemeanor publishable by up to 1 year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
- A first time sale of less than one ounce is a felony and is punishable by up to 3 years in prison and a $25,000 fine.
- Any sale done 1,000 feet from a school zone will double the penalty and fine.
- People aged 15 to 18 convicted of possession of marijuana will have their driver’s license suspended for a minimum of 90 days and a maximum of 1 year.
- A conviction of possession with intent to distribute is a loss of driving privileges for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 5 years in New Hampshire.
- Anyone over 18 who is convicted of possession with intent to distribute may lose their license for life.
- Recently, medical marijuana was approved for use in New Hampshire.
- Teens are active users in New Hampshire. 40 percent of teenagers drink underage in New Hampshire and 25 percent use marijuana.
Marijuana and New Hampshire
Binge drinking and alcohol abuse, though, runs rampant among an older age demographic in New Hampshire: half of those 18 to 25 binge drink on a somewhat regular basis in New Hampshire, 53 percent. Alcohol dependence is a serious problem for New Hampshire; possibly more so than other varieties of substance abuse.
Get Help in New Hampshire Now
Drug and alcohol addictions are serious and life-threatening problems for those in New Hampshire or anywhere else. We’re here to tell you it doesn’t have to be so scary or final; help is out there. Help in a plethora of forms- inpatient clinics, counseling, holistic therapies. Do not be afraid in New Hampshire, if you are fighting a drug or alcohol addict. Call us at 855-473-4227 today!
580 CT St. Keene, NH 03431
Cheshire Medical Center provides the following services: Detox
Pine St. Extension Nashua, NH 03060
Greater Nashua Council on Alcoholism provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house
14 Church St. Lebanon, NH 03766
Headrest provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house
25 Country Club Rd. Gilford, NH 03249
Horizons Counseling Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
64 Main St. Keene, NH 03431
Monadnock Family Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
24 Front St. Exeter, NH 03833
S.E.ern New Hampshire Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2957 Main St. Bethlehem, NH 03574
Tri County Community Action Prog Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
26 Ralston Rd. Woodsville, NH 03785
Tri County Community Action Prog Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction