Drug Rehab Centers in New Jersey
If you live in New Jersey and are searching for a good drug rehab center or in-patient rehab program, we can help. Drug-Rehab.org has simplified the process of locating high quality short-term and long-term treatment programs across the country, including in New Jersey. Use our service to do any of the following:
- Contact a wide range of different rehab centers
- Discuss your needs with one of the best counselors out there
- Get started on the road to recovery
Prescription drug treatment in New Jersey, and other states across the country, exists to help addicts recover from their problems. Drug rehab is the most effective way to beat an addiction, once and for all. If you need help making sense of all the options available, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We will answer any questions you may have.
Our number is 855-473-4227.
If you suspect a loved one has become involved with drugs, there are a few indicators to look out for.
First, it’s common for a person addicted to drugs to lie. An addict becomes unreliable and may act out of character. Addicts tend to withdraw from social interaction, have trouble finishing projects and following through on promises, and experience mood swings. Depression is also a common symptom and erratic sleeping patterns come with that, too.
An individual struggling with an addiction problem may steal from family and friends.
It’s also common for addicts to become involved in illegal activities, such as theft. The problem will continue to worsen if it’s not dealt with. If you know someone who needs help, please call us today at to speak with one of our friendly placement counselors.
New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Treatment centers
Major New Jersey Metropolitan Areas:
- Jersey City
- East Orange
- Union City
- MORE CITIES…
New Jersey is home to fairly impressive 8,821,155, with the capital of the state being Trenton.
According to official state reports, about 22 percent of law offenders were arrested for narcotics-related crimes in New Jersey. There are over 28,000 New Jersey citizens in prison. Historically (although there have been decreases in the past several years) New Jersey has a history of being a dangerous place, especially in cities such as Camden. Whether or not narcotics land a person in prison, they are evident throughout New Jersey:
Drugs and Alcohol in New Jersey
- Cocaine is the most commonly abused drug throughout the state.
- Crack cocaine is the drug of choice in the lower income neighborhoods.
- The availability, price, and quality of heroin has attracted many young adults to the drug, making heroin the most common drug of use for those seeking drug treatment throughout New Jersey.
- Methamphetamine is commonly used in Southern New Jersey as supply has increased in the area.
- Due to the amount of pharmaceutical firms in the area prescription drug abuse, including oxycontin, which can serve as a replacement for heroin, has become a concern.
- Marijuana is also available throughout the state.
- Club drugs, in places such as casino-heavy Atlantic City, are also a real threat in New Jersey.
- The percentage of New Jersey citizens between the ages of 18 and 25, who were using illicit drugs, at least once a month, was nearly 18 percent.
- Compare this with the 6.27 percent of New Jersey residents over 26 who were using illicit drugs.
- Marijuana was the most popular of illicit drugs and over half of people in New Jersey over the age of 18 were using alcohol on some basis.
- New Jersey was one of ten states that marked an increase in marijuana use from.
- New Jersey has a law on medical marijuana.
Finding New Jersey Drug Treatment
How do you get started if you want to find affordable New Jersey drug rehab? First, keep in mind that many people choose to attend a treatment center located in another town. Attending drug rehab in a different place has many benefits. Programs in a natural setting, for instance, provide inspiration you just can’t get in an urban area. In addition, patients are less likely to be tempted by drugs and alcohol if they are removed from their hometown, whether it is in New Jersey or elsewhere.
We make it easy to find a good rehab facility anywhere in the country, outside of New Jersey or in the state.
Our referral list contains over 3,000 resources which encompass the following drug or alcohol treatment categories at local drug rehab facilities in New Jersey:
- Detoxification, Rehab, and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment
- Heroin, Opiates, Cocaine and Crack Treatment
Call us at today at 855-473-4227.
We at Drug-Rehab.org are here to help you begin your cleansing journey, whether it is in New Jersey or somewhere else. A multi-step recovery awaits you, complete with a trusting support network, because physical detoxification alone will not help an addict. It takes several components.
Call us for your drug and alcohol rehabilitation needs in New Jersey, today. Don’t put it off any longer.
1 E.ern Ave. Somerville, NJ 08876
Center for Great Expectations provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
53 Spruce St. Newark, NJ 07101
CURA Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2700 W.field Ave. Camden, NJ 08105
Hispanic Family Center of S.ern provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
61 Ward Rd. Blairstown, NJ 07825
Little Hill provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1173 E. Landis Ave. Vineland, NJ 08360
Maryville Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1574 Sussex Turnpike Randolph, NJ 07869
Morris County Aftercare Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox
277-285 Coit St. Irvington, NJ 07111
New Hope Behavioral Health Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
9 W. BRd.way Paterson, NJ 07505
Options Counseling Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
417 BRd.way Camden, NJ 08103
Parkside Recovery provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services
661 Shrewsbury Ave. Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Riverview Medical Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction