New Jersey Drug Rehab and Addiction Treatment Services
Finding Help with Drug Rehabilitation in New Jersey or in the Tri-State Area:
- Contact a wide range of different rehab centers
- Discuss your needs with one of the best counselors out there
- Get started on the road to recovery
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a New Jersey resident, CALL NOW or click:
An individual struggling with an addiction problem may steal from family and friends.
New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Treatment centers
- Jersey City
- East Orange
- Union City
- MORE CITIES…
Drugs and Alcohol in New Jersey
- The availability, price, and quality of heroin has attracted many young adults to the drug, making heroin the most common drug of use for those seeking drug treatment throughout New Jersey.
- Methamphetamine is commonly used in Southern New Jersey as supply has increased in the area.
- Due to the amount of pharmaceutical firms in the area prescription drug abuse, including oxycontin, which can serve as a replacement for heroin, has become a concern.
- New Jersey’s youth are becoming addicted to drugs at an alarming rate.
- Club drugs, in places such as casino-heavy Atlantic City, are also a real threat in New Jersey.
- The percentage of New Jersey citizens between the ages of 18 and 25, who were using illicit drugs, at least once a month, was nearly 18 percent.
- Compare this with the 6.27 percent of New Jersey residents over 26 who were using illicit drugs.
- Marijuana was the most popular of illicit drugs and over half of people in New Jersey over the age of 18 were using alcohol on some basis.
- New Jersey was one of ten states that marked an increase in marijuana use from.
- New Jersey has a law on medical marijuana.
Finding New Jersey Drug Treatment
- Detoxification, Rehab, and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment
- Heroin, Opiates, Cocaine and Crack Treatment
Call us for your drug and alcohol rehabilitation needs in New Jersey, today. Don’t put it off any longer.
75 Lincoln Park Newark, NJ 07101
CURA Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
105 Joyce Kilmer Ave. New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Damon House Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1 N. Main St. Medford, NJ 08055
David Fox Counseling Solutions provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
6 BRd.way Keyport, NJ 07735
Endeavor House provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Treatment
9 W. BRd.way Paterson, NJ 07505
Options Counseling Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
717 Elmer St. Vineland, NJ 08360
Patricia Kenney Counseling Servs LLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
4551 Route 42 Turnersville, NJ 08012
Strategies For Families provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox