New Jersey Drug Rehab and Addiction Treatment Services
Finding Help with Drug Rehabilitation in New Jersey or in the Tri-State Area:
- Contact a wide range of different rehab centers
- Discuss your needs with one of the best counselors out there
- Get started on the road to recovery
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a New Jersey resident, CALL NOW or click:
An individual struggling with an addiction problem may steal from family and friends.
New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Treatment centers
- Jersey City
- East Orange
- Union City
- MORE CITIES…
Drugs and Alcohol in New Jersey
- The availability, price, and quality of heroin has attracted many young adults to the drug, making heroin the most common drug of use for those seeking drug treatment throughout New Jersey.
- Methamphetamine is commonly used in Southern New Jersey as supply has increased in the area.
- Due to the amount of pharmaceutical firms in the area prescription drug abuse, including oxycontin, which can serve as a replacement for heroin, has become a concern.
- New Jersey’s youth are becoming addicted to drugs at an alarming rate.
- Club drugs, in places such as casino-heavy Atlantic City, are also a real threat in New Jersey.
- The percentage of New Jersey citizens between the ages of 18 and 25, who were using illicit drugs, at least once a month, was nearly 18 percent.
- Compare this with the 6.27 percent of New Jersey residents over 26 who were using illicit drugs.
- Marijuana was the most popular of illicit drugs and over half of people in New Jersey over the age of 18 were using alcohol on some basis.
- New Jersey was one of ten states that marked an increase in marijuana use from.
- New Jersey has a law on medical marijuana.
Finding New Jersey Drug Treatment
- Detoxification, Rehab, and Drug Treatment Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment
- Heroin, Opiates, Cocaine and Crack Treatment
Call us for your drug and alcohol rehabilitation needs in New Jersey, today. Don’t put it off any longer.
2009 Bacharach Boulevard Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Atlantic City Rescue Mission provides the following services: Halfway house
74 E. 2nd St. Moorestown, NJ 08057
Blum and Associates LLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
610 Valley Health Plaza Paramus, NJ 07652
Care Plus New Jersey Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
601 S. Blackhorse Pike Williamstown, NJ 08094
Center for Family Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
65 James St. Edison, NJ 08818
JFK Center for Behavioral Health provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
99 Central Ave. Morris Plains, NJ 07950
New Views Treatment Program Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
50-56 Norfolk St. Newark, NJ 07103
Newark Renaissance House Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
430 Springfield Ave. Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Richard Colligan LCADC CSW provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
11 Colbern CT Wayne, NJ 07470
Sakowitz Counseling provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction