New York drug treatment programs
Drug-Rehab.org is part of a national campaign (including in New York) to help those affected by drug addiction recover fully. We have contact information for over 3000 drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide, with dozens in the state of New York.
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes the involvement of families, the know how of treatment professionals and committed others who have been through the process themselves. Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough by themselves; the approach needs to be holistic when it comes to drug rehab.
Drug-Rehab.org works diligently to:
- Provide relevant, timely information on drug and alcohol rehabilitation
- Help you weigh the cost and benefit of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Locate drug rehab programs and facilities nearest you in New York
Get in touch with us today for contact information on New York’s best residential drug rehab facilities and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 today!
Our referral list contains over 3,000 resources which encompass the following treatment categories in New York:
In Top New York Metropolitan Areas:
- New York City
- New Rochelle
- Mount Vernon
- MORE CITIES…
The Truth of New York Drug and Alcohol Treatment
New York is home to a whopping 19,465,197 people, mostly located in New York City. The capital is Albany, located an hour away from the biggest city in America. The drop in the New York prison population, from 2000, was reported at 62 percent. Changes in drug laws in New York are partially responsible for this phenomenon.
- Cocaine and crack cocaine are both a problem throughout New York.
- Heroin is also readily available throughout the state.
- Methamphetamine is not viewed as serious of a problem as cocaine or heroin in New York.
- MDMA is seen throughout clubs, although other club drugs are not as prevalent.
- Steroids are also a problem throughout the area. Marijuana is available throughout the region New York.
- Oxycontin and other hydrocodone products are the most commonly abused in the area. New York.
- Nine percent of the New York population had reported (over the age of 18) of having used at least one illicit drug in the past month, a government survey revealed.
- 9.77 percent of the 12 – 17 year old population of New York, which had. 60 percent of New York citizens over the age of 18 use alcohol.
- Usage and abuse are two separate items, but the amount that reported either binge drinking or drinking more than five drinks several times a week was equally high.
- 7 percent of the New York population confessed to some sort of dependence (and/or abuse) on drugs or alcohol.
Facing a Drug-Free Reality in New York
After getting the best help, be they in New York or Nebraska, the addict or alcoholic need learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life, without the added stress of alcohol or drugs.
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 today to start that success! It’s affordable and within your reach.
1064 Franklin Ave. Bronx, NY 10456
BASICS Bronx Addiction Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
Richville Health Center Richville, NY 13681
Canton/Postdam Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Womens Residence Watertown, NY 13601
Credo Community Center for the Trt of provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
406-408 Summit Ave. Schenectady, NY 12307
New Choices Recovery Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
11630 Sutphin Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11434
Queens Village Committee for Mental provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Dr Robert L Yeager Health Center Pomona, NY 10970
Rockland County Dept of Mental Wellness provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services
226 Linda Ave. Hawthorne, NY 10532
Saint Johns Riverside Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2 Park Ave. Yonkers, NY 10703
Saint Johns Riverside Hosp/Park Care provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
10-42 Mitchell Ave. Binghamton, NY 13903
United Health Services Hospitals Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
75 Grand Ave. Massapequa, NY 11758
Yes Community Counseling Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction