New York Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment Options
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes the involvement of families, the know how of treatment professionals and committed others who have been through the process themselves. Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough by themselves; the approach needs to be holistic when it comes to drug rehab.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a New York resident, CALL NOW or click:
In Top New York Metropolitan Areas:
- New York City
- New Rochelle
- Mount Vernon
- MORE CITIES…
Drug-Rehab.org works diligently to:
- Provide relevant, timely information on drug and alcohol rehabilitation
- Help you weigh the cost and benefit of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Locate drug rehab programs and facilities nearest you in New York
The Truth of New York Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Cocaine and crack cocaine are both a problem throughout New York.
- Heroin is also readily available throughout the state.
- Methamphetamine is not viewed as serious of a problem as cocaine or heroin in New York.
- MDMA is seen throughout clubs, although other club drugs are not as prevalent. Marijuana is easily available throughout New York.
- Oxycontin and other pharmaceuticals such as hydrocodone are the most commonly abused in New York.
- Nearly one million New Yorkers report using drugs in the past year.
- 9.77 percent of the 12 – 17 year old population of New York, which had. 60 percent of New York citizens over the age of 18 use alcohol.
- Usage and abuse are two separate items, but the amount that reported either binge drinking or drinking more than five drinks several times a week was equally high.
- 7 percent of the New York population confessed to some sort of dependence (and/or abuse) on drugs or alcohol.
Facing a Drug-Free Reality in New York
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 877-352-6329 today to start that success! It’s affordable and within your reach.
For researching purposes, please see the following local New York resources:
33 Chestnut St. Rochester, NY 14604
Action for a Better Community New provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
2400 Linden Boulevard Brooklyn, NY 11208
Alpha School Center for Progresive Liv provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
132 W. 125th St. New York, NY 10027
Beth Israel Medical Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services
130 Rumsey St. Bath, NY 14810
CC/Rochester/Kinship Community Res provides the following services: Halfway house
1915 Forest Ave. Staten Island, NY 10303
Daytop Village Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
3550 Jerome Ave. Bronx, NY 10467
Montefiore Medical Center (SATP) provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Buprenorphine Treatment
10 Mitchell Ave. Binghamton, NY 13903
Outpatient New Horizons provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
480 Alabama Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11207
Saint Martin de Porres provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services
76 Guy Park Ave. Amsterdam, NY 12010
Saint Marys Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
3 Mercy Care Lane Guilderland, NY 12084
Saint Peters Addiction Rec Ctr (SPARC) provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment