New York Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment Options
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes the involvement of families, the know how of treatment professionals and committed others who have been through the process themselves. Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough by themselves; the approach needs to be holistic when it comes to drug rehab.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a New York resident, CALL NOW or click:
In Top New York Metropolitan Areas:
- New York City
- New Rochelle
- Mount Vernon
- MORE CITIES…
Drug-Rehab.org works diligently to:
- Provide relevant, timely information on drug and alcohol rehabilitation
- Help you weigh the cost and benefit of in-patient rehab and long term treatment programs
- Locate drug rehab programs and facilities nearest you in New York
The Truth of New York Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Cocaine and crack cocaine are both a problem throughout New York.
- Heroin is also readily available throughout the state.
- Methamphetamine is not viewed as serious of a problem as cocaine or heroin in New York.
- MDMA is seen throughout clubs, although other club drugs are not as prevalent. Marijuana is easily available throughout New York.
- Oxycontin and other pharmaceuticals such as hydrocodone are the most commonly abused in New York.
- Nearly one million New Yorkers report using drugs in the past year.
- 9.77 percent of the 12 – 17 year old population of New York, which had. 60 percent of New York citizens over the age of 18 use alcohol.
- Usage and abuse are two separate items, but the amount that reported either binge drinking or drinking more than five drinks several times a week was equally high.
- 7 percent of the New York population confessed to some sort of dependence (and/or abuse) on drugs or alcohol.
Facing a Drug-Free Reality in New York
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 today to start that success! It’s affordable and within your reach.
For researching purposes, please see the following local New York resources:
1000 10th Ave. New York, NY 10019
Addiction Institute of NY Saint Lukes provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services
107 Delaware Ave. Buffalo, NY 14202
Alcohol and Drug Dependency Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
400 Fort Hill Ave. Canandaigua, NY 14424
Behavioral VA Healthcare Line provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
1276 Fulton Ave. Bronx, NY 10456
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services
43 Fox Hollow Rd. Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Daytop Village Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2990 Brighton 12th St. Brooklyn, NY 11235
First Steps to Recovery Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
606 Winthrop St. Brooklyn, NY 11203
Kings County Hospital Center provides the following services: Detox
155 White Plains Rd. Tarrytown, NY 10591
Phelps Threshold provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
127 Hickory Hill Rd. Newburgh, NY 12550
Regional Economic Comm Action Program provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
401 Main St. Islip, NY 11751
Town of Islip Dept of Human Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction