North Carolina Addiction Treatment Options and Drug Rehabs
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes involvement of the families, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process themselves. Strictly doing Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment is rarely enough. The addict or alcoholic needs to learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their over their own life once again, without an artificial high as a coping mechanism.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a North Carolina resident, CALL NOW or click:
Top North Carolina Cities Including:
- High Point
- MORE CITIES…
- Crack cocaine and cocaine itself are both major threats to the state of North Carolina. Heroin is not widely available in North Carolina although its availability has been increasing.
- Substance abuse in North Carolina adolescents has received attention including a report from Duke University on the subject.
- Marijuana can be found anywhere within North Carolina and is the most commonly abused illegal substance.
- MDMA, LSD and many prescription medications are growing in popularity in North Carolina.
- Marijuana remains the most popular illicit drug in North Carolina.
- The next popular drug is cocaine, accounting for the second highest in drug-related admissions to North Carolina treatment centers.
- Eight percent of people in North Carolina reported using any kind of illicit drug within the past month of a recent government survey; that is about the national average.
- Drug-induced deaths in North Carolina are equal to the national average.
Making a Recovery in North Carolina
Call us today at 855-473-4227; we have trained professionals awaiting your call and to point you in the best direction for your rehabilitation.
For researching purposes, please see the following local New Hampshire resources:
622 S. Memorial Dr. Greenville, NC 27834
Cambridge Behavioral Health Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
322 E. Fisher St. Salisbury, NC 28144
Carolina Counseling Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
2222 Erwin Rd. Durham, NC 27704
Duke Family Care Program provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2526 Erwin Rd. Durham, NC 27705
Durham Treatment Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
3329 Chapel Hill Boulevard Durham, NC 27707
First Step Services LLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
152 Hope Valley Rd. Pilot Mountain, NC 27041
Hope Valley Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1598 Highway 56 Creedmoor, NC 27522
Life Changes Counseling provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
172 Spring St. SW Concord, NC 28025
Serenity House Inc provides the following services: Halfway house
3110 Arendell St. Morehead City, NC 28557
Smith Assessment and Treatment Service provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction