North Carolina Addiction Treatment Options and Drug Rehabs
We understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process that takes involvement of the families, treatment professionals and others who have been through the process themselves. Strictly doing Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment is rarely enough. The addict or alcoholic needs to learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their over their own life once again, without an artificial high as a coping mechanism.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a North Carolina resident, CALL NOW or click:
Top North Carolina Cities Including:
- High Point
- MORE CITIES…
- Crack cocaine and cocaine itself are both major threats to the state of North Carolina. Heroin is not widely available in North Carolina although its availability has been increasing.
- Substance abuse in North Carolina adolescents has received attention including a report from Duke University on the subject.
- Marijuana can be found anywhere within North Carolina and is the most commonly abused illegal substance.
- MDMA, LSD and many prescription medications are growing in popularity in North Carolina.
- Marijuana remains the most popular illicit drug in North Carolina.
- The next popular drug is cocaine, accounting for the second highest in drug-related admissions to North Carolina treatment centers.
- Eight percent of people in North Carolina reported using any kind of illicit drug within the past month of a recent government survey; that is about the national average.
- Drug-induced deaths in North Carolina are equal to the national average.
Making a Recovery in North Carolina
Call us today at 855-473-4227; we have trained professionals awaiting your call and to point you in the best direction for your rehabilitation.
For researching purposes, please see the following local New Hampshire resources:
1931 Union Cross Rd. Winston Salem, NC 27107
Addiction Recovery Care Association provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
5884 Riverdale Dr. Jamestown, NC 27282
Alcoholics Home Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
3423 Melrose Rd. Fayetteville, NC 28304
Carolina Treatment Center (CTC) provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
402 Trent Dr. Durham, NC 27705
Ctr for Adol Sub Use Trtmt (CAST) provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1101 River Rd. Selma, NC 27576
Day By Day Treatment Center of provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
110 S. Layton Ave. Dunn, NC 28334
Elmore-Blackley Fellowship Home provides the following services: Halfway house
307-A Vance St. Clinton, NC 28328
Green Freida provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
214 BRd.way St. Durham, NC 27701
Healing with CAARE Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
172 Spring St. SW Concord, NC 28025
Serenity House Inc provides the following services: Halfway house
218 Patton Ave. Asheville, NC 28802
W.ern Carolinians for provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction