Drug -Rehab .org is part of a national campaign (in places like Oklahoma) to help those affected by drug addiction get help. We have contact information for over 3000 drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide for you to choose what is best for you, in terms of convenience, affordability and comfort.
We at Drug-Rehab.org understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process. It didn’t happen overnight and will not be solved overnight. It takes involvement of the families, professionals and others who have been through the process themselves beforehand.
Call us today for help and options, available right in Oklahoma at 855-473-4227!
Top Oklahoma Cities for Treatment:
Oklahoma, nestled in the heart of the country, is called home by 3,791,508 people. The capital is Oklahoma City, also the biggest city in the state, followed by Tulsa. Drugs and alcohol are unavoidable realities to Oklahoma life, as these statistics attest to:
- Methamphetamine and cocaine are both major threats to the population of Oklahoma.
- Cocaine is easily available throughout the area.
- Heroin is scarce throughout the area and demand for the drug has decreased over the years. Methamphetamine and marijuana are the drugs of choice for people in Oklahoma.
- Most of the methamphetamine is shipped in from Mexico.
- MDMA and other club drugs are growing in popularity on the club scene.
- Marijuana is readily available throughout Oklahoma and is brought in from Mexico.
- Hydrocodone and methadone abuse have been on the rise, as reinforced by the next paragraph.
- In Oklahoma, prescription drug abuse is soaring in popularity. These led to a significant amount of deaths in Oklahoma, in 2010.
- The prescription drugs in question in Oklahoma include Xanax, Hydrocodone and Methodone.
- Nine percent of Oklahoma residents had reported abuse or dependence on either alcohol or a far more illicit substance.
- That number was matched by the Oklahoma residents that had reported using marijuana within the past month.
- Five percent of the Oklahoma population over 12 had used marijuana OR another substance within the past month.
- Twenty-one percent of the population over the age of 12 had been binge drinking in Oklahoma within the past month as well.
Getting Help in Oklahoma
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough by themselves; other elements need to be in place for recovery to be considered a success.
The addict or alcoholic need learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life, so they can function without their chemical dependencies.
Many starting the road to recovery often try time and time again try on their own before deciding to ask for help; realizing that they cannot do it alone is a major step in the pathway to a successful recovery.
Call us today at 855-473-4227!
221 2nd St. NW Ardmore, OK 73401
BRd.way House Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
1214 N. Hudson St. Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Mission Treatment Centers provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
HC 67 Box 5 Canadian, OK 74425
Narconon Arrowhead/Oklahoma provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
710 E. Sutherland St. Altus, OK 73521
New Hope Outpatient Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
6110 NW 63th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Oklahoma City Valley Hope provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
801 S. Main St. Stillwater, OK 74074
Payne County Counseling Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
205 S. Adair St. Pryor, OK 74361
Pushmataha Counseling Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
58150 E. 66 Rd. Miami, OK 74354
Quapaw Tribal Substance Abuse Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
608 Highpoint Dr. Stillwater, OK 74075
Starting Point II Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox