Drug -Rehab .org is part of a national campaign (in places like Oklahoma) to help those affected by drug addiction get help. We have contact information for over 3000 drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide for you to choose what is best for you, in terms of convenience, affordability and comfort.
We at Drug-Rehab.org understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process. It didn’t happen overnight and will not be solved overnight. It takes involvement of the families, professionals and others who have been through the process themselves beforehand.
Call us today for help and options, available right in Oklahoma at 855-473-4227!
Top Oklahoma Cities for Treatment:
- Oklahoma City
- Broken Arrow
- Midwest City
- MORE CITIES…
Oklahoma, nestled in the heart of the country, is called home by 3,791,508 people. The capital is Oklahoma City, also the biggest city in the state, followed by Tulsa. Drugs and alcohol are unavoidable realities to Oklahoma life, as these statistics attest to:
- Methamphetamine and cocaine are both major threats to the population of Oklahoma.
- Cocaine is easily available throughout the area.
- Heroin is scarce throughout the area and demand for the drug has decreased over the years. Methamphetamine and marijuana are the drugs of choice for people in Oklahoma.
- Most of the methamphetamine is shipped in from Mexico.
- MDMA and other club drugs are growing in popularity on the club scene.
- Marijuana is readily available throughout Oklahoma and is brought in from Mexico.
- Hydrocodone and methadone abuse have been on the rise, as reinforced by the next paragraph.
- In Oklahoma, prescription drug abuse is soaring in popularity. These led to a significant amount of deaths in Oklahoma, in 2010.
- The prescription drugs in question in Oklahoma include Xanax, Hydrocodone and Methodone.
- Nine percent of Oklahoma residents had reported abuse or dependence on either alcohol or a far more illicit substance.
- That number was matched by the Oklahoma residents that had reported using marijuana within the past month.
- Five percent of the Oklahoma population over 12 had used marijuana OR another substance within the past month.
- Twenty-one percent of the population over the age of 12 had been binge drinking in Oklahoma within the past month as well.
Getting Help in Oklahoma
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough by themselves; other elements need to be in place for recovery to be considered a success.
The addict or alcoholic need learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life, so they can function without their chemical dependencies.
Many starting the road to recovery often try time and time again try on their own before deciding to ask for help; realizing that they cannot do it alone is a major step in the pathway to a successful recovery.
Call us today at 855-473-4227!
9 10th Ave. NW Ardmore, OK 73401
Arbuckle Life Solutions Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
4300 S. Harvard Ave. Tulsa, OK 74135
Domestic Violence provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1418 Linwood Boulevard Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Enrichment Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
3604 N. Cincinatti St. Tulsa, OK 74106
Family and Childrens Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
6655 S. Yale St. Tulsa, OK 74136
Laureate Psych Clinic and Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment
HC 67 Box 5 Canadian, OK 74425
Narconon Arrowhead/Oklahoma provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
2761 E Skelly Dr. Tulsa, OK 74105
New Choice Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2 Wickersham Dr. Mangum, OK 73554
New Hope of Mangum provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1213 E. Jackson St. Hugo, OK 74743
S.ern Oklahoma Treatment Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services
7950 E. 41st St. Tulsa, OK 74145
Substance Abuse Services Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction