Drug -Rehab .org is part of a national campaign (in places like Oklahoma) to help those affected by drug addiction get help. We have contact information for over 3000 drug rehab centers and treatment centers nationwide for you to choose what is best for you, in terms of convenience, affordability and comfort.
We at Drug-Rehab.org understand that recovery from addiction or alcoholism is a many stage process. It didn’t happen overnight and will not be solved overnight. It takes involvement of the families, professionals and others who have been through the process themselves beforehand.
Call us today for help and options, available right in Oklahoma at 855-473-4227!
Top Oklahoma Cities for Treatment:
- Oklahoma City
- Broken Arrow
- Midwest City
- MORE CITIES…
Oklahoma, nestled in the heart of the country, is called home by 3,791,508 people. The capital is Oklahoma City, also the biggest city in the state, followed by Tulsa. Drugs and alcohol are unavoidable realities to Oklahoma life, as these statistics attest to:
- Methamphetamine and cocaine are both major threats to the population of Oklahoma.
- Cocaine is easily available throughout the area.
- Heroin is scarce throughout the area and demand for the drug has decreased over the years. Methamphetamine and marijuana are the drugs of choice for people in Oklahoma.
- Most of the methamphetamine is shipped in from Mexico.
- MDMA and other club drugs are growing in popularity on the club scene.
- Marijuana is readily available throughout Oklahoma and is brought in from Mexico.
- Hydrocodone and methadone abuse have been on the rise, as reinforced by the next paragraph.
- In Oklahoma, prescription drug abuse is soaring in popularity. These led to a significant amount of deaths in Oklahoma, in 2010.
- The prescription drugs in question in Oklahoma include Xanax, Hydrocodone and Methodone.
- Nine percent of Oklahoma residents had reported abuse or dependence on either alcohol or a far more illicit substance.
- That number was matched by the Oklahoma residents that had reported using marijuana within the past month.
- Five percent of the Oklahoma population over 12 had used marijuana OR another substance within the past month.
- Twenty-one percent of the population over the age of 12 had been binge drinking in Oklahoma within the past month as well.
Getting Help in Oklahoma
Physical Detoxification and Out-Patient Treatment are rarely enough by themselves; other elements need to be in place for recovery to be considered a success.
The addict or alcoholic need learn new skills for living, coping strategies and ways to regain control of their life, so they can function without their chemical dependencies.
Many starting the road to recovery often try time and time again try on their own before deciding to ask for help; realizing that they cannot do it alone is a major step in the pathway to a successful recovery.
Call us today at 855-473-4227!
1501 NE 11th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73117
Community House provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1650 W. Tecumseh Rd. Norman, OK 73069
CrossRd.s Youth and Family Servs Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
7905 E. Highway 66 El Reno, OK 73036
Gary E Miller Candian Co provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
104 NE Ave. A Idabel, OK 74745
Kiamichi Council on Alcoholism and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1007 NE 4th St. Guymon, OK 73942
N.W. Center for Behavioral Health provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
710 E. Sutherland St. Altus, OK 73521
New Hope Outpatient Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
6110 NW 63th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Oklahoma City Valley Hope provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
14625 NE 23rd St. Choctaw, OK 73020
Tri-City Youth and Family Center Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
300 N. Dalton St. Valliant, OK 74764
Valliant House LLC provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
701 W. Main St. Enid, OK 73701
Van's House provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house