Oregon Drug Rehabilitation and Addiction Treatment
- Locate residential alcohol abuse treatment and enroll in alcohol rehabilitation programs
- Get contact information on local drug rehab programs and facilities to defeat drug addiction once and for all.
- Get helpful information regarding substance abuse
- Weigh the benefits of in-patient rehab or long term treatment clinics
If you need immediate help or an assessment for an Oregon resident, CALL NOW or click:
Top Biggest Oregon Cities:
- Detoxification Help
- Drug Rehabilitation (for Heroin, Opiates, etc.)
- Drug Treatment Facilities and Treatment Centers
- In-Patient Treatment and/or Out-Patient Treatment
Oregon Drug and Alcohol Facts
- Methamphetamine is the number one concern for law enforcement.
- Marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and club drugs are also viewed as threats.
- Powder cocaine is more popular than crack cocaine throughout the state.
- Black tar heroin is brought into the state directly from Mexico, travelling up the coast.
- Availability and abuse of methamphetamine both run high.
- Club drugs are found mostly around college campuses.
- Marijuana is the most commonly abused drug in Oregon and is available throughout the state. Oxycodone, hydrocodone, steroids, and Methadone are also of particular concern in Oregon.
- Oregon, due to its proximity to Canada as well as the line of traffic flowing from Mexico, has a reputation of being a “drug hub” of sorts.
- Ten percent of Oregon residents over age 18 used at least one illicit drug in the past month. 12.8 percent were those that had used marijuana in Oregon over the past month.
- 60 percent of the population of Oregon over 18 had used alcohol products, but some approximate three percent had reported a severe problem or dependence on alcohol.
Get Addiction Help Now
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 877-352-6329 today to find out your options in Oregon! A concerned counselor is waiting for you.
For researching purposes, please see the following local Oregon resources:
8371 N. Interstate Ave. Portland, OR 97217
Acadia N.W. provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
707 E. BRd.way Milton Freewater, OR 97862
Addictions Program of Umatilla County provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
402 Beaver Creek Rd. Oregon City, OR 97045
BI Community Corrections Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1100 K Ave. La Grande, OR 97850
Center for Human Development Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
520 SW Tichenor St. Clatskanie, OR 97016
Columbia Community Mental Wellness provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
205 SE 3rd Ave. Hillsboro, OR 97123
De Paul Treatment Centers Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Halfway house
1461 Oak St. Eugene, OR 97401
Emergency Addictions and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
4217 Main St. Springfield, OR 97478
Prevention and Recovery N.W. provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Buprenorphine Treatment
814 13th St. Hood River, OR 97031
Providence Gorge Counseling and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
605 W. 4th St. Eugene, OR 97402
Willamette Family Treatment Services provides the following services: Detox, Buprenorphine Treatment