Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Scranton, Pennsylvania
The typical Scranton, Pennsylvania resident worried about finding drug treatment centers in Scranton won’t necessarily be able to choose the most suitable program for themselves or a loved one on their own. Drug-Rehab.org placement counselors are experts in the field of recovery program placement. With one call, we’ll be able to perform an assessment and decide if that local Scranton in patient rehab is what you need, or if what you need is somewhere else entirely.
Call us now at 877-352-6329, and we’ll get the assessment started!
Scranton Substance Abuse Statistics
The 2010 census reported a population of 76,089 living in Scranton. Of these people, City-Data.com reported that 39 lived in halfway homes or programs like the local Scranton drug rehab facilities. That may seem like a small number, but it’s not the entire picture.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse has some statistics on alcoholism and drug addiction that we can use to estimate the number of locals affected:
- 8.9 percent of Americans use illegal drugs or misuse prescription drugs. If that applied to Scranton, we could estimate 6772 locals.
- 10.1 percent of men and 3.4 percent of women binge drink at least five days per week. Based on the gender population numbers, we can guess 3701 male and 1341 female locals.
Our Accurate Recovery Program Assessment
One of the first things we’ll do when you call asking about drug rehab centers in Scranton is ask you questions about you or the addict you love. These questions may include:
- How long have you or your loved one struggled with substance dependency?
- How much alcohol or how many drugs do you or they drink or take daily?
- Have you or they tried to quit before? What did you or they like and dislike about previous methods of quitting?
- Do you have any preferences for treatment, such as residential over outpatient, medicated versus non-medicated?
- Is the cost of treatment something that concerns you? What can we do to make the program more affordable?
The answers to this assessment are crucial when we access our database looking for the most siuitable program nationwide.
Call Today for Addiction Help
You don’t have to face the prospect of sorting through local Scranton rehab programs one by one on your own. How can you know that the Scranton alcohol rehab you choose for yourself or an alcoholic in your life is the best rehabilitation option? You won’t, unless you first rely on the Drug-Rehab.org placement counselors to compare local and non-local programs to find the most suitable one.
We can’t wait to help. Call 877-352-6329 today!
1339 N. Main Ave. Scranton, PA 18508
A Better Today Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2400 Stafford Ave. Scranton, PA 18505
Bethesda PA Treatment & Healing provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
116 N. Washington Ave. Scranton, PA 18503
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Service Inc provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction