Washington Addiction Treatment
Looking for Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation in Washington?
If you’re dealing with an alcohol and drug addiction, it’s important to find a trustworthy drug treatment center. Drug-Rehab.org offers services that help individuals:
- Start an alcohol and drug treatment program
- Find appropriate drug rehab centers for your needs
- Recover from an addiction and reinstate a healthy lifestyle
Drug-Rehab.org is part of a nationwide campaign to help individuals dealing with addictions to drugs, prescription medication, and alcohol. We have contact information for 3,000+ drug and alcohol rehab centers all over the country.
If you need immediate help or an assessment for a Washington resident, CALL NOW or click:
We know that drug and alcohol addiction is a serious and devastating problem, whether you are in Washington or Wisconsin. Overcoming an alcohol and drug addiction takes a long time, and can be extremely difficult to face alone. The road leading to recovery is a path you must walk with loving family members, trained professionals, and friends.
The experts agree that people suffering from an addiction problem need more than just physical detox, in-patient and long term treatment. To reach your goals and continue to lead a healthy lifestyle into the future, attending a good alcohol and drug rehab center is a requirement.
Alcohol and drug rehab programs teach life skills that are needed to cope with the after-effects of an addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Unfortunately, most people struggling with an addiction problem think they can defeat the addiction without getting help from others. Recovery is best achieved with the help of professional counselors who have the knowledge and experience to keep you on the right track.
There are many alcohol and drug treatment programs in Washington and across the country. We also provide counseling for prescription drug addiction such as: Dilaudid Addiction, Ativan Addiction, etc. Drug and alcohol rehab centers provide different facilities including in-patient rehab, detoxification, outpatient counseling, and long-term residential treatment. Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation programs within Washington and at other locations can help your loved ones overcome the problem of addiction, all at the best possible cost.
So: it makes sense to do your research before making a final decision. We can help you find the right treatment for your specific addiction problem.
We can help you locate the best resources for you and your personal situation right here in Washington via:
- Drug Rehabilitation Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment
- Therapies, including Twelve Step Approaches
- Various Narcotic Addictions Services
Call now or simply fill out our referral form to obtain more information regarding alcohol and drug rehab programs in Washington or wherever it is you’re looking.
For Top Washington Cities:
Washington Drug and Alcohol Treatment Realities
Washington has 6,830,038 residents and the capitol of this Pacific Northwest state is Olympia. Washington is best known for Seattle though and its volcanic history, not to mention its contributions to coffee, rock music, and fishing.
The crime rate of Washington is experiencing decreases. Of all crimes, the government reported that 21,765 were drug-related in Washington. 13.2 percent were from Washington residents under the age of 18.
More Staggering Statistics:
- There is a huge methamphetamine epidemic that has swept Washington by surprise. Law enforcement agencies in Washington are doing everything they can in order to get to the bottom of the problem. Meth is being produced by in Mexico due to feral laws that have been passed making it more difficult for people to obtain the ingredients needed in order to make the drug in Washington, such as bans on OTC allergy drugs.
- Washington’s closeness to the Canadian border helps make it a prime trafficking area.
- Cocaine in powder form and crack can also easily be found, it is normally found in low income and urban areas throughout Washington.
- The heroin found in Washington is normally Mexican black tar that has been brought into the state along with other drugs.
- Marijuana is easily found all throughout the state and is of high grade. It is smuggled in from Canada (BC Bud as it’s called), brought from Mexico or locally grown right in Washington. The state has a medical marijuana law that allows people to get a prescription from doctors so they can legally buy and use marijuana.
- A Washington resident must have a prescription present and up to date.
- Ten percent of Washington residents over the age of 18 have used illicit drugs in the past month. 11 percent of the population over age 18 in Washington has used marijuana in some form over the past month.
- Past month alcohol use for Washington residents over 18 was nearly 60 percent, which represents over half that population.
Help For Addiction in Washington
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 today to get started on the way to sobriety in Washington.
For researching purposes, please see the following local Washington resources:
6405 218th St. SW Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
Alderwood Recovery provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
100 23rd Ave. S. Seattle, WA 98144
Catholic Community Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
418 2nd Ave. Extension S. Seattle, WA 98104
Community Psychiatric Clinic provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
2601 Summit Ave. Everett, WA 98201
Evergreen Manor Inc provides the following services: Detox
1525 Wheeler Rd. Moses Lake, WA 98837
Grant County Prevention and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
242 Division St. Grandview, WA 98930
Phoenix Counseling and provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1308 Boalch Ave. NW N. Bend, WA 98045
Raging River Recovery Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
4301 S. Pine St. Tacoma, WA 98409
Social Treatment Opportunity Programs provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1901 Martin Luther King Jr Way S. Seattle, WA 98144
THS Central Youth and Family Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
999 164th Ave. NE Bellevue, WA 98004
Youth E.side Services (YES) provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction