Looking for Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Washington?
If you’re dealing with an alcohol and drug addiction, it’s important to find a trustworthy drug treatment center. Drug-Rehab.org offers services that help individuals:
- Start an alcohol and drug treatment program
- Find appropriate drug rehab centers for your needs
- Recover from an addiction and reinstate a healthy lifestyle
Drug-Rehab.org is part of a nationwide campaign to help individuals dealing with addictions to drugs, prescription medication, and alcohol. We have contact information for 3,000+ drug and alcohol rehab centers all over the country.
If you’re looking for Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Washington, we provide many excellent in-patient & long term treatment facilities, although you may have to travel outside of your home state to find the best option for you.
Give us a call at 855-473-4227 today to find out more.
We know that drug and alcohol addiction is a serious and devastating problem, whether you are in Washington or Wisconsin. Overcoming an alcohol and drug addiction takes a long time, and can be extremely difficult to face alone. The road leading to recovery is a path you must walk with loving family members, trained professionals, and friends.
The experts agree that people suffering from an addiction problem need more than just physical detox, in-patient and long term treatment. To reach your goals and continue to lead a healthy lifestyle into the future, attending a good alcohol and drug rehab center is a requirement.
Alcohol and drug rehab programs teach life skills that are needed to cope with the after-effects of an addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Unfortunately, most people struggling with an addiction problem think they can defeat the addiction without getting help from others. Recovery is best achieved with the help of professional counselors who have the knowledge and experience to keep you on the right track.
There are many alcohol and drug treatment programs in Washington and across the country. We also provide counseling for prescription drug addiction such as: Dilaudid Addiction, Ativan Addiction, etc. Drug and alcohol rehab centers provide different facilities including in-patient rehab, detoxification, outpatient counseling, and long-term residential treatment. Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation programs within Washington and at other locations can help your loved ones overcome the problem of addiction, all at the best possible cost.
So: it makes sense to do your research before making a final decision. We can help you find the right treatment for your specific addiction problem.
We can help you locate the best resources for you and your personal situation right here in Washington via:
- Drug Rehabilitation Facilities
- Addiction & Alcoholism Treatment
- Therapies, including Twelve Step Approaches
- Various Narcotic Addictions Services
Call now or simply fill out our referral form to obtain more information regarding alcohol and drug rehab programs in Washington or wherever it is you’re looking.
For Top Washington Cities:
- Spokane Valley
- Federal Way
- MORE CITIES…
Washington Drug and Alcohol Treatment Realities
Washington has 6,830,038 residents and the capitol of this Pacific Northwest state is Olympia. Washington is best known for Seattle though and its volcanic history, not to mention its contributions to coffee, rock music, and fishing.
The crime rate of Washington is experiencing decreases. Of all crimes, the government reported that 21,765 were drug-related in Washington. 13.2 percent were from Washington residents under the age of 18.
More Staggering Statistics:
- There is a huge methamphetamine epidemic that has swept Washington by surprise. Law enforcement agencies in Washington are doing everything they can in order to get to the bottom of the problem. Meth is being produced by in Mexico due to feral laws that have been passed making it more difficult for people to obtain the ingredients needed in order to make the drug in Washington, such as bans on OTC allergy drugs.
- Washington’s closeness to the Canadian border helps make it a prime trafficking area.
- Cocaine in powder form and crack can also easily be found, it is normally found in low income and urban areas throughout Washington.
- The heroin found in Washington is normally Mexican black tar that has been brought into the state along with other drugs.
- Marijuana is easily found all throughout the state and is of high grade. It is smuggled in from Canada (BC Bud as it’s called), brought from Mexico or locally grown right in Washington. The state has a medical marijuana law that allows people to get a prescription from doctors so they can legally buy and use marijuana.
- A Washington resident must have a prescription present and up to date.
- Ten percent of Washington residents over the age of 18 have used illicit drugs in the past month. 11 percent of the population over age 18 in Washington has used marijuana in some form over the past month.
- Past month alcohol use for Washington residents over 18 was nearly 60 percent, which represents over half that population.
Help For Addiction in Washington
Call Drug-Rehab.org at 855-473-4227 today to get started on the way to sobriety in Washington.
1703 SE Sedgewick Rd. Port Orchard, WA 98366
A New Beginning with Advantages provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1412 140th Place NE Bellevue, WA 98007
E.side Recovery Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
312 W. 2nd St. Wapato, WA 98951
Merit Resource Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
224 E. State St. Mossyrock, WA 98564
New Directions Counseling Mossyrock provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
504 E. 2nd Ave. Spokane, WA 99202
New Horizon Counseling Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
809 E. Chestnut St. Bellingham, WA 98225
Saint Josephs Hospital provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Detox
1516 S. 11th St. Tacoma, WA 98405
Sea Mar Tacoma Branch provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
1305 Mansfield St. Richland, WA 99352
Somerset Counseling Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction
16715 Aurora Ave. N. Shoreline, WA 98133
Therapeutic Health Services provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Methadone Services, Methadone Detox
1415 Lumsden Rd. Port Orchard, WA 98367
W. Sound Treatment Center provides the following services: Drug & Alcohol Addiction